(]--[ 𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟲 ]--[)

[ONCE EVERYONE HAS JOINED THE SERVER...]

[ALSO, IN THIS SESSION.. SANS WAS ABSENT DUE TO... BEING LAZY AND SLEPT THROUGH THE SESSION LOL, SO HE WON'T BE IN THIS SESSION]

Blitz is hiding in Bon and Miss Delight's Old Cave to try and find some Iron to make Iron Tools and Armor.. If you guys don't know, Blitz was defeated at his own game.. "Leaf Or Leap" by his enemy.. Acid.. Now he lot everything in the lava.. so he went to the cave, and trying to get some Iron..

😈: I can't believe I lost... I lost my items, I lost my base because of Acid burning it all.. I literally have nothing.. so, I'm just gonna try to recover and just get some Iron to get some Iron Armor.. and probably team up with the Other Greens and Yellows..

...

🟣🔪: Oh goodness.. Oh jesus... Well, at least I took all of the items before running off.. Geez, that was scary.. I lost my team mate, so.. I might as well try to win this season solo..

🏫🤖: Oh, HhHhHhHi!!

🟣🔪: What the, Miss Delight..? Oh wait.. You died as well, didn't you?

🏫🤖: YyYyYup.. I was killed by Sun on the side of Mono and Doll's Mountain.. That really sSsSsSsucks...

🟣🔪: Oh, alright.. well, I can't believe I'm gonna ask this but.. Can we be allies for now? I mean.. you're yellow and I'm still Green.. If you say yes, I promise to you.. that I will give you stuff, armor, weapons, anything you need to fight against the reds.. What do you say?

🏫🤖: Hmm.... OoOoOkay!! I accept.

🟣🔪: Ok, good! *gives Miss Delight some stuff*

🏫🤖: Thank you, TtThank you so much for the stuff!

🟣🔪: You're welcome.. Now, I think what were gonna do is to try and go to.. Uzi's Alliance Base because.. That's where all of the Greens and Yellows are.. But at the same time, They might not trust me because.. you know, I was the one that.. pushed Spongy to lava in Blitz's Game.. and.. They'll probably kill me but.. I'm sure they're gonna dust it off anytime soon.. They're just gonna worry about The Reds so.. Let's go there.

🏫🤖: AaaAaalright, sounds good!

William and Miss Delight headed over to Uzi's Base... where the remaining Greens and Yellows were there.. planning out what to do next against the Red Army..

...

=======================================================

[THE GREEN ARMY]

- Uzi: 💚💚💚
- N: 💚💚💚
- Mono: 
💚💚💚
- Doll: 
💚💚💚

=======================================================

🟣🔪: Umm.. Hello?

💜: Oh.. Hi, I guess.. I mean, Even though you're kind of a murderer and you're kind of the reason why Spongy is now.. Red, You're still a Green.. and I guess Miss Delight is a Yellow, We need all of the help we could get, Come on in.. DON'T GO TO THE FRONT ENTRANCE THOUGH.. It's trapped right now.

🟣🔪: Oh ok, Come on up, Miss Delight.

🏫🤖: OoOoOk!!