►(]--[ 𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟭 𐡘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟭 ]--[)◄

MIKEXD: Hello once again, readers!! Welcome.. to Season 2 of 3rd Life... Well, That's not actually the title... 

Welcome.. To Last Life!! In this season, Things are gonna be different than the last season.. The original Last Life was hosted by Grian with 16 other Minecrafters.. So go support and watch THAT season because they deserve it!! Anyways.. let's get in to the rules..

There are now 17 Characters.. staying on a Very Small Map.. 700 blocks long, to be exact.. and their goal is to be the last one standing, There's going to be alliances, friendships, conflicts, and most importantly.. war.

At the beginning of the season, each player randomly assigned either 2-6 Lives.. And this time, In my version of Last Life.. The Life Color is gonna be different..

[💜] The maximum 6 Lives, have a Purple Name..[🧡] Orange Names indicates 5 Lives, [💙] Blue Names indicates having 4 Lives, [💚] Green indicates 3 Lives, [💛] Yellow indicates 2, and If you're on your LAST LIFE... Get it? Ok, I'm gonna stop... [❤️] If you're on your last life, Then your name turns red...

Now, Here's why lives are the most important thing... In this season, You can now give your own lives to another player.. Making the Lives an important currency in this season.. So, If your on Yellow Life, You might as well start to bargain the Purple and possibly Orange Names..

And lastly, The most important mechanic in this season.. One of the non-red players will be.. The BOOGEYMAN.. Now this is where it gets interesting.. Because if your the Boogeyman, Your job is to kill a Yellow, Green or Blue Name.. in order to be cured, And if you didn't kill a person at the end of the session.. You are IMMEDIATELY.. set.. to your Last Life and turn.. red.. And also, traps set up by the Boogeyman will be counted as a kill..

Now.. There is only ONE enchanting table.. since last season, All of the alliances made their own enchantment tables.. and in my opinion, makes things easier.. So I decided to place one myself.. and disable some additional enchanting tables.. So if any one of the alliances is trying to craft their own.. It will not work.. The ONLY enchanting table is at Spawn..

Now.. Let's get.. into Last Life and ALL of the character's POV's!

┌────────────────── ∘°❉°∘ ──────────────────┐

☕🧐 (UK): Aight, so.. Welcome all of you that I don't know.. It feels weird to be in a server with a bunch of people that I don't know.. well.. except Sweden..

💛🟦 (SWEDEN): Yeah, I know right..? But.. These people look kind of nice.. am I right?

😑💕 (FRISK): ...

💉🤖 (V): Yeah.. I don't know about that. >:/

🍃 (LEAFY): Well.. I'm excited to meet you all! And look who has joined with me?! :o

🔥 (FIREY): Oh, Hi Leafy! Didn't know you're part of this season! :D

🍃: Yeah, same to you!

⚗️ (ACID): Wait a minute... ANIMATIC?! YOU'RE HERE TOO?!?! >:O

(ANIMATIC): Yeah! Aren't you happy to see me? =)

⚗️: Heck no!! You've been killing us in you're show!! >:(

⬜: I know.. and I'll do it again in this season if I'm ever the Boogeyman.. =)

⚗️: ... Oh my gosh.. Why is The Boogeyman even a thing?

💉🤖: It's just to spice things up a bit.. Which I like.. I love killing people.. But.. I'll still follow the rules anyway.. If I'm ever Green or Blue, I'm gonna be Nicey Nice Nice V this time..