►(]--[ 𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟯 ]--[)◄

Everyone has joined back into the server for SESSION 3.. Let's just say, SESSION 3 is a lot less chaotic than the last session.. I'll show you!

[FROSTY LANDS]

🔥 [🥬]: Hi Doll!

🧡🎎 [🌊]: Привет, Файри..

🔥 [🥬]: Umm... what?

🧡🎎 [🌊]: Oh, sorry.. I said Hello, Firey.

🔥 [🥬]: Oh okay, Hi! so... Last session was pretty chaotic, aren't it?

🧡🎎 [🌊]: Yeah, Leafy turned to Red so fast like a Cheetah, I feel bad for her to get kicked out but.. The damage is now done, So.. She's officially exiled from THE FROSTY LANDS..

🔥 [🥬]: That's sad.. But I get it, Reds are dangerous to us.. So Sorry Leafy if you're hearing this!

🧡🎎 [🌊]: Yeah, I apologize too.. But it has to be done..

Leafy was in the background juts listening to the conversation, kind of.. tearing up a bit..

🍃 [⛔]: *sighs* It's fine, It's fine... I'm just sad that I'm not gonna be with my teammates anymore! And I don't want to kill anyone as a Red.. But.. you know what, whatever.. I don't want to kill.. I should probably build a house somewhere that's really isolated.. Bye guys.

🔥 [🥬]: Oh, umm.. Did you hear something, Doll?

🧡🎎 [🌊]: I think it's just the animals making noises.

🔥 [🥬]: Oh ok.

...

[POLITICAL MOUNTAIN]

☕🧐 [🍊]: Oi! Good mornin', chap!

💛🟦 [🍊]: Good morning! It has been.. QUITE the chaos last session, am I right?

☕🧐 [🍊]: That is right, my friend! It's quite chaotic.. And.. we both have the most lives right now, well.. including N.

💛🟦 [🍊]: Yeah, It's kind of a good thing! But... We might be obvious targets if we have the most lives, UK.

 ☕🧐 [🍊]: Hm.. I guess you're right, mate.. I think it's best to just stay here in the whole session.. I'm just trying to improve my table in my cave, chap.

💛🟦 [🍊]: Oh, are you now? That looks sick!

 ☕🧐 [🍊]: Why thank you, Sweden.. I worked REALLY hard to make it perfect.. Anyways, Since your.. "game" is now finished.. What else are you gonna do?

💛🟦 [🍊]: I guess I might as well just make some traps JUST incase if the Boogeyman in this session ever trap or kill one of us..

 ☕🧐 [🍊]: I guess.. that's true, mate.. Go ahead and do that.. I'm gonna decorate the table.

💛🟦 [🍊]: Alright! :D

...