Oxford PT2

I have been quite sick for a while now so I haven't posted. Enjoy a longer chapter.(and vote please) 💞
__________________________________

I hear someone say that we have arrived and I open my eyes. I wasn't planning on sleeping, but at some point the boredom got me. König has also woke up and is taking our bags. I try and protest, but he insists that he carries also my bag.

We leave the airport and call a taxi. It doesn't take long for the taxi to arrive and as it does we pack everything in. We were going to some hotel to spend the night in, because it was already quite late.

The ride wasn't long and König was sitting in the front with the driver. When we arrived König once again carried everything into our room. As König is opening the door to our room I notice something. There was only one bed? "DIBS ON THE BED!" I shout and run to the bed. It's quite big though, probobly ment for two people.

"Y/N for fucks sake. It's MADE for two people. We can share unless you want to sleep on the floor." König says setting down our stuff.

"Nu uh. You're the man. You can sleep on the floor." I say already starting to strip out of my uncomfortable clothes.

"Jesus christ ceep your clothes on. Don't you have pyjamas or something? And perhaps the fact that I am a man doesn't mean I need to sleep on the floor, when there is more than enough space in the bed." König says rolling his eyes and looking away from me.

I huff and get in bed. I still leave some space for König if he wants to join. I was now only in my bra and underwear. (Because apparently panties remind my bff of old people diapers???)

I take a book out from my bag and lie down on my stomach reading. As I am reading I hear a zipper being undone and expect König to soon join me in bed. To my suprise something hits me in the back of the head. It wasn't hard, more like a soft cloth covering my head?

I reach out to grab it and it is a large shit. I glance at König with a questioning look.
"Put it on. You can use it for the night." I didn't need to be told twice. I wasn't asking for his shirt, but I wasn't complaining either. The shirt smelled like him as I put it over my head, freshly cut wood and smoke.

The shirt was way too big for me, but it was perfect for sleeping. I continued reading my book and heard the restroom door open and close. Soon after I fell asleep... Again.

__________________________________
KÖNIG'S POV:

I went into the restroom to take a shower. I took my clothes and mask off putting them into a neat pile on the toilet. I turned the shower on and waited for the water to get warm. In base the warm water was always already all used when I would get back from training so I wanted to enjoy this.

After trying the water with my hand and accepting the temperature I stepped in. The warm water burned my old scars, but the pain soon went away. I rubbed my face with my hands. The only time I really take my mask off is when I shower. Even when I sleep I ceep a balaclava on. It all is because I don't want to scare anyone. Starting from my left eyebrow there goes a long scar all the way over to my jaw.

I hate it. Every single inch.

It has always scared people. That's why I started to use my mask. That's ofcourse not the only scar I have, but most defensively the most noticeable one yet.

I wash my body scrubbing everything clean. When I'm finally done after about an hour I get out and dry myself in a towel the hotel had provided us with.

I put on some boxers and shorts and my mask ofcourse. I look at myself in the bathroom mirror, definitely not something I will be looking at again anytime soon. 'No one could love me... Not even that sweet Y/N' I think to myself, stepping out from the bathroom.

I am met with the most beautiful sight I think I have ever seen.

Y/N is asleep on the bed in my T-shirt, which is already way too big for her. Like that wouldn't be enough she has been rolling around in her sleep and the T-shirt has rolled up revealing her perfect little back. Atleast it was small compared to mine. The whole little human was.

I groan and climb into bed next to her little body. I am still warm from the hot water I used and feel really warm. That's probably why Y/N scooted closer to me as I got under the covers.

I grab her and bring her against my chest. I jump a little as her cold body is met with my warm one. I wrap my arms around her, the other on her lower back to be pressing her against me and the other in her (hair color) hair to play with her (hair length) curls.

Too bad I need to let her go when she wakes up... Or do I? I had done this also last night, but she didn't know. What if I wouldn't do anything? What if I would just leave us like this and let her wake up in my arms like we were something? I'd like that. Indeed I'd like that a lot.

I look down at the little human sleeping in my arms and smile under my mask. She was so peaceful when sleeping. I bend down a little kissing her trough the hood on her forehead.

"Gute nacht, mein kleines mädchen." I whisper finally closing my eyes and drifting off to a deep sleep.

__________________________________

Gute nacht=good night

Mein kleines mädchen=
my little girl