14

Arriving to the Isle didn't take too long, it was easy getting there by car than any other mode of transportation. They parked underneath the pier in the old garage as Evie had suggested. They hid the limo under tarps although Bella wasn't too confident about that, one strong breeze and one could see what was underneath it, it's not as if they turned it invisible.

"Guys, let's make sure to keep it chill, the last thing we need is our parents figuring out we're here," Carlos said to Evie and Jay as they made their way through the lot. They walked huddled together but not too close as to bring any attention to themselves, Evie had made Ben and Bella walk in between her and Jay which seemed to hide them a bit. There weren't too many people out and about, it was dark out now, with or without the cloud over them.

The twins looked around at their surroundings, everything that they'd heard about the Isle was true, they were now seeing it for themselves. They were guilt-ridden as they continued walking, these were conditions no child should ever be subjected to. They knew it was up to them to reverse the damage their father had caused.

"Hey! Hey! Stop!" The four of them turned to see two little kids trying to take Evie's wallet. "Just take it." She let them have it, they looked at her then at each other before running away with it as if they were she would try to go after them. Bella took hold of her hand and smiled at her, she smiled weakly before they continued walking. Evie wasn't upset about it, she would make the money back but seeing kids as young as them having to rely on pickpocketing, brought so many memories of her life when she was their age.

The two caught up to the guys, Ben had gotten ahead of the group and he looked like a fish out of water, he stuck out easily.

"Ben! This isn't a parade, it's the Isle." Evie scolded him as she caught up to him. "Keep your hands in your pockets unless you're stealing." Added Jay. "You either slouch or strut." Carlos demonstrated. "And never, never, smile. That goes for you too." Evie turned to Bella, she didn't have to be told twice.

"Okay, thanks."

"No 'thank you's' and drop the 'please' too, just chill."

"Carlos, your boyfriend's hopeless." Jay tried to whisper but failed, Carlos just pushed him away.

He grabbed Ben and separated him from the group, they were away from Auradon, away from cameras, and away from prying eyes, he wasn't going to let the opportunity go to waste. Carlos pushed him against a wall, his hands gripping Ben's neck with force as he kissed him hard. Ben groaned and responded with as much enthusiasm, his hands making themselves comfortable around Carlos' waist trying to bring their hips closer together.

Carlos had to pull away before he got too into it, but it was hard when this was a literal walking wet dream of his. Ben was pink from his cheeks to his ears and down to his neck, they had kissed before but this was new, this sparked a hunger in him he didn't know he had. 

"Hey man, hey. Hey, I know you!" Called a voice down the alley where they had just shared a kiss. The voice was loud enough to reach the others who rushed to Ben and Carlos' side. "Nah, I don't think you do." Ben looked down as to not be recognized as the guy got closer to them, he wouldn't give up. "Uh, yeah, you do. Come on man, really? I'll give you a hint, my dad is quick and slick, and his neck, huh!"

"Oh, Gaston," Bella whispered which earned her foot being stepped on, a universal sign to shut up.

"Yeah, Gaston! See I told you I knew you..."  He had finally gotten a closer look at the five of them, he glanced over at the graffitied posters on the wall and then at Ben.

"You're King Ben! Wait, Jay, Carlos, and Evie? Hey guys, it's been forever!" Evie pulled Ben and Bella back behind her as Jay stood between him and the rest of them.