Chapter 1

In the bustling city of Ludhiana, two strangers,Angad and Sahiba, lead parallel lives unaware of each other's existence. Sahiba is a local artist, pouring his heart into composing melodies that reflect the emotions she cannot express in words. Meanwhile, Angad is the CEO of brar jewelers,a renowned Jewlery company and is no.1 business man In Ludhiana.

Their paths cross unexpectedly when Sahiba is hired to decorate the prayer room of brar mansion.Sparks fly as they exchange fleeting glances across the crowded venue. 

Angad: "She really is immensed in her work,And looks gorgeous doing it" he said to himself.

He musters up the courage and goes to talk to her,as he walks over,she slips on some paint and falls right into his arms. He couldn't help but stare into her hazel eyes.

Angad starts a conversation and they exchange numbers.Despite the distance and their vastly different lifestyles, Angad and Sahiba find themselves drawn to each other. 

With each passing day, Angad and Sahiba's bond grows stronger, A year has passed since they started dating and they go on dates to cafe's,picnics and restaurants. 

One day they were walking in a park when Angad got on one knee and proposed. 

Angad:"Will you marry me, Sahiba? Will you walk beside me through life's triumphs and challenges, holding my hand through every storm and celebrating every joy? Will you be my partner, my confidant, and my greatest love"?

Sahiba: "Yes,A thousand times yes!" 

Angad picked her up and twirled her around in excitement. Angad was filled with an overwhelming sense of gratitude for the gift of hef presence in his life. The night ended with echoes of sahiba and angad's laughter . 

The next day,they agreed to tell their parents of their alliance. 

IN BRAR MANSION 

 The aroma of home-cooked meals fills the air of braras the family gathers around the dining table, their laughter and chatter echoing through the cozy dining room.When Angad stood up. 

Angad: "I want to make an Important announcement, I want to get married."

IN MONGA HOUSE 

The dining table is adorned with a colorful array of dishes, each exuding a tantalizing aroma that fills the air with warmth and comfort.When Sahiba grabbed the attention of her family member's. 

Sahiba: I have made a decision,I want to get married.