Untitled Part 7

LAST CHAPTER  

SAHIBA IS WAITING FOR THE BRARS IN THE HOSPITAL .BRAR CAR JUST PARKED IN THE PARKING LOT.

Sahiba: (Sitting nervously in the hospital waiting room, twirling her hair) It's such a big step, but I'm ready. 

Manveer: (looking at the family) Give me a few minutes pls i need to talk to Sahiba 

(Manveer, , enters the room, her eyes filled with gratitude.)

Manveer: (Approaching Sahiba with a warm smile) Sahiba, beti, I can't express how thankful we are for what you're doing for our family. It's like a ray of hope in our darkest hour.

Sahiba: (Smiling shyly) Aunty, it's nothing. I just want to help.

Manveer: (Taking Sahiba's hands in hers) No, no, beta, it's everything. You're giving my father-in-law a chance at life. We'll be forever indebted to you.

Sahiba: (Feeling a surge of emotion) I... I'm just glad I can make a difference.

Manveer: (Nodding earnestly) You already have, Sahiba. You're a blessing to us.

(As they share a moment, Manveer's expression softens.)

Manveer: (Taking a deep breath) There's something else, Sahiba. I've spoken with the family, and we've accepted your relationship with Angad

Sahiba: (Her eyes widening in surprise) Really? Oh my gosh, I... I don't know what to say.

Manveer: (Chuckling warmly) Just say you'll be a part of our family officially.

Sahiba: (Grinning from ear to ear) Yes, aunty, yes! I'd be honored. 

Manveer: Call me Maamji 

THE REST OF THE BRARS ENTER THE WAITING ROOM.

Daarji: (Taking Sahiba's hand in his weathered one) Puttari, words fail me to express my gratitude for your selfless act. You're like an angel who walked into our lives.

Sahiba: (Touched by his words, she lowers her gaze) Daarji, it's my honor to help. Your blessings mean more than anything to me.

Daarji: (Smiling warmly) May Waheguru bless you abundantly, beta. You've earned a special place in our hearts. 

Inder: Sahiba,where is your family? 

Sahiba: They are seeking blessings in Gurdawa 

(As the conversation continues, the nurse approaches with a clipboard.)

Nurse: (Addressing the group) We're ready to proceed with the pre-op preparations. If you could all follow me, we'll get everything in order.