Chapter 5

In the bustling cafe, amidst the chatter and clinking of cups, they searched for each other with eager anticipation, their hearts racing with excitement. With a sudden turn, they collided, a gentle collision that sent a jolt of electricity through their bodies. As they stumbled back, their eyes met in a moment of mutual surprise and recognition.

In the chaos of the encounter, Sahiba's purse slipped from her grasp, scattering its contents across the floor like a burst of confetti. With a sheepish smile, Angad knelt down to help gather the spilled belongings, his fingers brushing against hers as they reached for the same item. Their eyes met once again, this time lingering a little longer, as if silently acknowledging the serendipity of their meeting. 

Angad led her to their table and pulled out her chair for her.They settled down on their seats when a water came and too, their order.

Angad: "We really need to talk about our marriags I can't shake off the tension, can you?"

Sahiba: "No, it feels like a cloud hanging over us, doesn't it?"

Angad: "Yeah, I hate that our families can't see past our differences."

Sahiba: "It's frustrating, to say the least. Sometimes I wonder if they'll ever come around."

Angad : "I know what you mean. But no matter what, I want you to know that I'm committed to us, no matter what anyone says."

Sahiba: "That means everything to me. It's just hard sometimes, you know? Feeling like we're fighting an uphill battle."

Angad : "I understand. But I believe in us, and I believe that love can conquer even the toughest obstacles."

Sahiba: "I believe in us too. And I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make this work."

Angad : "That's all I needed to hear. Together, we'll find a way to make our love story a happy one, despite the challenges."

Sahiba: "I couldn't agree more. Now, let's focus on enjoying our time together, right here, right now."

Angad: "Absolutely. Let's cherish these moments, no matter what the future holds." 

Angad and Sahiba parted ways and returned to their respective homes. 

IN MONGA HOUSE 

Ajeet: I'm telling you Santosh,she probably went to meet that Brar boy,Immediately Sahiba closes shop,she comes straight home but its been two hours since closing time and she's not back. 

Santosh: Calm down Ajeet,she could be caught up with something 

Just then Sahiba walks in 

Santosh: "Sahiba, where have you been? It's late, and you know how worried we get."

Sahiba: "I'm sorry, Mama, I got caught up at work. I had a big order deadline."

Ajeet: "At this hour? Sahiba, this doesn't sound right. No matter what,you usually close up shop at the expected time "

Sahiba: "I know it's unusual, Baba, but it was an urgent matter. I promise."

Santosh: "But why didn't you call us? We were about to call the police!"

Sahiba: "I'm sorry, Mama, my phone battery died, and I couldn't find a charger."

Santosh: "This all seems very suspicious, Sahiba. Are you sure you're telling us the truth?"

Sahiba: hesitates, feeling the weight of her secret "Yes, mama, dont worry . It was just work."

Santosh: "Well, just be more careful next time. And remember, we expect honesty from you."

Sahiba: "I understand,Mama. I'll make sure to keep you updated if anything like this happens again."

Ajeet : "Alright, go get some rest now. But know that we'll be keeping an eye on you."

Sahiba: "Thank you, papa, mama. Goodnight." She leaves the room, feeling the burden of her secret weighing heavily on her heart as she went back to her room. She needed to convince her parents of her marriage or else her heart would never have piece.

Ajeet still felt as if his daughter was lying to him but decided to brush it off as his Sahiba can not lie. 

IN BRAR MANSION 

Angad came home to see a heartbroken Daarji with his posture slouched and his gaze fixed on a piece of paper and other family member's consoling each other 

Angad rushed to his Daarji's side and held him by the shoulders 

"kya baat ha Daarji" 

Daarji did not utter a word and Handed him the paper in his hands.Angad's face turned pale with shock and his jaw dropped when he read the papers in his hands.