CHAPTER•♡4♡• Nightmarish Festivities

_If only you knew how much I didn't care about all this, then can you shut up.
_I remind you we are in my office, speak correctly or you are going out.

_yeah that's it, I'm going there, I didn't intend to stay there
Jung returned to his office still angry about Hwa's words.In the same week Woo will return to Korea but the parents will come in two days before the party.

Hyung was too happy to see his sister but didn't let his emotions show because she is used to teasing him.
Considering Jung it was too difficult to hide his joy, even if she was annoying, they liked her.

2 months later.

_GOOD EVENING Welcome Please please enter it's this way. (said the employees responsible for receiving people at the entrance.)

_Thank you so much .
_Woww it's beautiful, we can see that Hyung doesn't do things by halves. ( guests ).

_ah ah hahhhh, you know my brother, he manages to surprise us every time.
(Said Woo, who was talking to some guests.)

_Good evening Mr. Hyung, this party is gorgeous, we can clearly see your signature with the style of decoration and the presentation of this festivity.

_ it was my intention to leave traces in your brains this evening. And thank you very much, you send me delighted.
_Excuse me, I'm leaving for a moment.

_Yes yes there is no problem.
_Woo come please.
_Yes, what is it.

_I was wondering, just where Jung went, it's been a while but I don't see him anywhere, you know where he is?
_I was thinking the same thing, I don't see him either, maybe he's still up there, you want me to take a look.

_ yes please I'm worried that he does something that I won't like.
_Okay I will let you know if everything goes well.

(Woo, a little worried, went upstairs to see Jung)

_Jung you're here, why are you locked up, is there a problem?
_Woo it's you, I'm just arranging a few things and I'll be there, don't worry.

_Do you need help, if you want I'll come inside?
_well if you don't mind, I can't get my hair into shape, I'm stressed and tired.

_why, it's not your birthday today, what's the matter? Let me do.
_yes thank you, I don't know, I have butterflies in my stomach.

They spent a few hours talking to each other, Woo didn't hesitate to listen to Jung until he got better.

_aahh aahhh aaah it's okay, here we go.
_yes thank you I'm coming.

¤ Woo comes out of the room with a big smile sending a message to Hyung ¤

_Hyung, he's fine, he was just stressed.
_stressed but you're kidding, it's mine to be.

_Eh your joke doesn't make me laugh, I'm coming.
_ahah ah OK thank you.

Jung stood in front of the mirror for a few moments then he went downstairs, seeing him Hyung came to get him to reassure him.

_Wowww Jung, you finally came down, I thought you were going to shame me in front of everyone.
_I advise you not to test my patience, I try to hold back from gutting you in front of my parents who don't take their eyes off us.

_ It's especially me who should give you a little advice after that bad thing you did to me that wasn't nice, and you're going to pay me for it.

_ You didn't have to come grab me by the jacket for a few things I didn't do it's completely absurd, if you're that angry go take your nerves out on Woo she's the brains behind your project that collapsed not me.