CHAPTER•♡13♡•The Beginning Of The Disaster

_They sing a few songs together, what do you think?
_Okay, there's a song that I like.

_hmm put this song right after okay.
_Yeah.

_Wouaahhhhhhhhhh it was so good.
_I admit it was.

_yeah it feels so good.
_ah hah hahhh it's been a long time since we sang together, I missed it.

_totally agree with you Lize, I couldn't have dreamed of anything better.
_come on Jung drink a little more.

_No I'll stop there I don't really like alcohol.
_Ooh yes, you're sure where you're looking for a way to escape.

_what did you say there, you will see I have to teach you a lesson after such a provocation.
_I can't wait to see what you plan to do.

_don't worry, it won't go as well as last time.
_so we begin.

_yeah let's go.
_ok guys whoever wins I'll buy him a concert by his favorite artist.

_Wait, what did you say there?
_ What I said that whoever wins I will pay them a concert of their favorite artist, what do you not understand.

_But Lize how do you plan to pay for a concert for us the way you are poor you won't be able to afford it, it's up to Jung to say that kind of thing.

_You have suicidal wishes my dear Jiwon, come here we'll see if I'm poor, come....
_Wait wait don't fight Lize let go of him, you Jiwon stop provoking her, otherwise you'll really end up six feet under imbecile.

A few months later Hwa returned to Korea, he was no longer the same as before because he had completely changed, he had become much colder and much more arrogant. It was like someone who was going to lose his mind, maybe the employees didn't notice it but Jung is in a good enough position to know it.

_Hary hasn't noticed you since Mr Hwa returned to Korea, he's hum... it's as if there was something wrong.
_I don't understand a single word of what you just told me, you can repeat.

_I said haven't you noticed that Mr Hwa has changed.
_no at all why.

_I have the impression that he is hiding something from us, it's strange but I'm afraid to ask him questions about this instantaneous change.
_you are able to notice when he is sick, tired, upset and even the change in his mood.

_What do you want, I generally have to monitor everything.
_Go and ask him a few questions to satisfy your curiosity.

_It's not to satisfy my curiosity but rather to make sure that everything is okay.
_ok all the way.

_yeah I'm going there.
Tap tap tap...

Jung went to Hwa's office hoping to get some answers to his questions and to make sure that Hwa is not in trouble.

_M Hwa tell me what happened at the auction.
_why are you so persistent in asking me what happened at the auction?

_It's normal after your return from China you are no longer the same, do you really believe that I wasn't going to notice anything?
_AH YES I HAVE CHANGED YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO BE HOW TELL ME.

_That's not what I...
_YOU MAYBE THINK I SHOULD SMILE LIKE AN IMBECILE ALL THE TIME.

_NO Listen to me I...
_LISTENING TO YOU LISTENING TO YOU DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH AFTER WHAT YOU DID DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE I WILL LISTEN TO YOUR WORDS ONCE AGAIN NOT IN THE LEAST.

_BUT PLEASE LISTEN TO ME HOW CAN YOU ACSUME ME OF SOMETHING THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW EXISTS.
_YOU'RE MOCKING ME THERE, TELL ME YOU'RE FUND YOU DIRTY SHIT HOW ARE YOU MOCKING ME.