CHAPTER•♡9♡• Too Much

_ It's boring you don't remember anymore I'm going to tell you, try to keep them in mind (Hwa you're too deep).
_No it's embarrassing I don't want to ahh ahhgnnn...

_Go ahead, say them because you remember them now.
_No please sir, spare me from those obscene words.

_Obscene words but it was you who said them first.
_Ah I'm listening to you ***

_Ahh hmm I'm going to c*m
_Me too it's so good you're so tight F@ck.

Thrust Thrust trust
Thrust Press Twitsh

_hmmm ahhhh hngg
Hwa you are too Deepppppppp sniflll cry ****
_aaaah Jung it's cheating you know I have a weakness for your tears you're so cute come here.

A few hours later.
_Jung are you sleeping???
_...
(What the fuck does he want from me, The problem is that I can't even move.)

_I know you're not sleeping so answer me.
_Since you knew that, why continue to yell?

_hello arrogance, I wanted to talk to you about Jin.
_Speak, I'm listening to you, did something happen?

_No, that's not it, do you think Jin will take action soon?
_I see where you are coming from, hmmm yes I think he will benefit from a moment when we are overloaded or from any error on our part.

_I also think the same thing but I am still waiting for information from my sister about the land and the auction.
_You told me about this land about two years ago and so...

_Yes I remember as if it was yesterday, I asked my sister to investigate it.
_If my memory is not playing tricks on me, this land the government seized to avoid a lot more conflict no.

_Yes, because it is coveted by people who will do anything to have it.
_How is it that your fa....

_We learned that he agreed to sell it at this year's auction, I don't know the reasons.
_That's why you asked Lim-Joo to investigate, it involves knowing things about auctions etc...
*Lim-Joo little sister
by Hwa....*

_According to what she told me, the auctions will be held in China in two months, and there will be crowned heads and important people coming from all over the world.
_You are going to participate to try to win the land, it will cost you a small fortune.

_I am well aware of this, especially since the Kim family will be there, so the price of land will skyrocket.
_I understand, your family and Jin's are at odds, and because of this ground, none of you want to let go.

_ Absolutely, the important thing is its location where it is, whoever wins will have a crazy advantage.
_I think we had to watch out for Jin with all his dirty tricks.

_Yeah I have the impression that he will take advantage of my absence to cause chaos.
_That's what I told myself, he'll participate in the auction won't he, from my point of view he's not going to attack us head-on, he's rather cunning.

_What a coward in summary, he will participate and leave the dirty work to his men.
_why not organize a meeting.

_it's a very good idea plus I should meet the directors (entertainment, strategic, economic).
_so you think it is reasonable to bring them all together.

_I'll ask Hary to contact them and there are other things...
_ Yes what is it ?

_I want you to come back, your return to the company will help us .
_I don't really know.

_But why do you refuse every time, aren't you tired of refusing.
_.....
_it's simple though.

Jung stood up and kissed Hwa while letting his hands wander up and down his body.