Cerise is part of wolf???

(In the woods, Cerise and Carmine are racing each other competitively. Cerise beats him and they soon come to a halt in a small forest clearing)

Carmine: [Whimpering]

Cerise Hood: [Pets Carmine] Sorry, Carmine. I'd love to race again, but I gotta get back to school. [Carmine licks Cerise's face, exposing her half-wolf ears] My ears! Go find our pack.

Carmine: [With a whimper and nod, Carmine heads off]

Cerise Hood: [Takes in a deep breath and runs into the shadows elsewhere]

(In the background, Cerise doesn't notice Kitty)

Kitty Cheshire: [She giggles and disappears in light of new gossip]

(Cerise runs out of the forest near the school)

(Kitty confronts her while with Carrolloo)

Kitty Cheshire: You beat that wolf in a race!

[Cerise gasps] How do you do it? I'm all ears...

Cerise Hood: Kitty, you can't tell anyone about that.

Kitty Cheshire: [She giggles and disappears]

Cerise Hood: [Sigh]

Raven Queen: [Raven and Zion enters behind Cerise] Cerise......

Zion: Hey, Cerise.

Cerise Hood: [Growling as her eyes turn yellow]

Raven Queen: [Gasp]

Zion: What in the world?!!!!

Cerise Hood: [Her eyes turn back] Raven??? Zion??? Let me guess.......

Raven Queen: Y-yeah. Wanna talk about it???

[She puts a hand on Cerise's shoulder]

Cerise Hood: I just... I guess it would be a relief to finally tell someone. [She opens her leaf-shaped locket] My family is... hiding a secret.

Raven Queen: Your mom, Red Riding Hood, married the Big Bad Wolf???

Zion: So, that makes you part wolf???

Raven: Don't worry, we won't say a word.

Cerise Hood: It's not you both I'm worried about...

(Cerise gases up at the Cheshire symbol atop of the tree Kitty was on)

Zion's POV: I was at the track with Raven and everyone else We're running laps today, which you'll find very important, when some crazy old bakers try to eat you. Coach gingerbreadman said and his eyes dart around Talk about paranoia. I said

Third person's POV:
Coach gingerbreadman: Okay! Now, ready, set—[Blows the whistle]
(Kitty appears)

Raven Queen: Kitty!

Zion: What does she think she's doing???

(Kitty winks to Carrolloo who opens a large carriage carrying a stag. Cerise's wolf form gets triggered and she runs at a high speed)

Cerise Hood: [She starts growling and running faster than her normal speed]

Raven Queen: Oh, no.

Zion: Oh no.........

(Everyone gasps in surprise that Cerise is running faster than all the other people on the track. The stag jumps back in the carriage and Cerise stops dead)

Kitty Cheshire: So, Cerise! [Cerise tugs her hood down nervously] Anything you want to... um... tell us???

Raven Queen: I can't believe the speed spell Zion casted on your sneakers actually worked!!!!

Zion: Yeah!!! I can't believe it either!!!!!!!

Kitty Cheshire: What???

Zion: (Does an evil chuckle) I'll show you. [She casts the spell on Kitty's shoes]

Kitty Cheshire: [She runs around uncontrollably] No! Hey! Oh! Ah! Ah!!!!!!!!!

Cerise Hood: Raven, Zion thanks.

Zion: Don't mention it.

Kitty Cheshire: Reow!!!!!!!!!!

Raven Queen: Don't worry Kitty, it'll wear off!!!!!!

Zion: [To Cerise] ........Whenever I feel like it.

(The girls giggle)