Planting the E-corn for the yearbook

Zion's POV: I put on my school sport outfit and left the dorm to the track as it was the Tri-Castle-On

Third person's POV:

(The scene opens on the bleachers, with Apple and Raven readying their friends for Tri-Castle-On day)

Apple White: Let's see some school spirit! Ow-ow!!!!!

Raven Queen: Who's pumped for the Tri-Castle-On?!!!!

Cedar Wood: Your spirit outfits are the best of the best.

Zion: Thank you but Cedar, today we should focus on the true best of the best.

Apple White: Can you snap some pics for the very last chapter of our yearbook??? [Cedar walks off and does so]

Female narrator: The Tri-Castle-On is the sporting event that ends the school year. [Cerise races past the turtle and the rabbit] Here, we have Track and Shield.

Male narrator: And, after training hard all year, Cerise Hood takes the championship!!!!!

(In the Archery fields, Hunter shoots an arrow at a target and hits a bulls-eye)

Female narrator: Hunter Huntsman is a favorite in Archery. [He hits the same target several times more and all of his arrows shoot the bulls-eye]

Male narrator: Can't beat that - best of the best!!!!!!!

Female narrator: And the last event of the competition - Hextreme Croquet! [Lizzie swings her mallet and her ball passes through the wicket. The crowd cheers]

(Apple and Raven are looking through the pictures Cedar took)

Apple White: I am so happy we decided the yearbook should show the most perfect...

Raven Queen: ...And imperfect moments of the year.

Zion: It looks great. I told you we would make a great team!!!!!

Milton Grimm: [On speakers] Students, it's time to grow our Ever After annual yearbooks. Anyone who wants to witness the planting of this year's E-corn, should hurry up to the Legacy Orchard.

Raven Queen: [Laughing]

Zion: Come on let's go!!!!!

(Unbeknownst to Raven, Zion and Apple, they left behind their E-corn on the bleachers.
At the Legacy Orchard)

Milton Grimm: We conclude with a ceremonial planting of the E-corn, traditionally planted at high noon. [To Apple, Zion and Raven] The E-corn, please.

Raven Queen: Apple???

Apple White: Raven...

Apple White and Raven Queen: (In unison) Zion???

Zion: Nope.

Milton Grimm: Is there a problem???

Raven Queen: [Sheepishly] Nope!!!!!

Apple White: No problem... [She and Raven nervously scoot away with Zion in tow]

Apple and Raven: (In unison) Where's the E-corn??? I thought you or Zion had it!!!!!!!!!!!

Apple White: Oh no, we left it on the bleachers!!!!!!

Raven Queen: [Gasp] I have an idea! [Calls Cedar]

(At the bleachers, Cedar's successfully retrieved the E-corn)

Cedar Wood: Got it!!!!!! [She passes it to Cerise]

(Cerise runs at full speed and passes the E-corn to Hunter who is at the edge of a cliff. He ties the E-corn to his arrow and shoots it to an even higher cliff, where Lizzie is standing. She places the E-corn and hits it)

Milton Grimm: Don't tell me you girls lost it!!!!!

Apple White: [Confidently] It'll be planted in a matter of moments.

(The E-corn lands square in the planting hole. Raven closes up the hole right before high noon)

Milton Grimm: Perfect.

Students: [Cheering]

(The E-corn from the planting hole quickly grows and Raven views a copy of the yearbook)

Raven Queen: I love it.

Apple White: What a great year!!!!!!!!

Milton Grimm: Fine work, yearbook committee.

Zion: Thank you, headmaster Grimm.

Apple White: We hope future classes will love reading this yearbook as much as we loved making it.

(Centuries later, a new class at Ever After High visits the Legacy Orchard)

Milton Grimm: Gather 'round, children. This yearbook was from a very special class including the famous Princess Zion of Rosas, Apple White and Raven Queen.

Students: Ooh!!!! Woah!!!! [The students ooh and ah at the tree]