We made it to the forest fest

Zion's POV: We were being led by the Biggle Waggle to the forest fest after we helped him out

Third person's POV: (The five girls are being led by Biggle Waggle to the Forest Fest)

Biggle Waggle: We'll be at the Forest Fest in no time. [He and Poppy smile at each other]

Ashlynn Ella: [To Cupid] I thought this trip would be a fun distraction for you. I hope I was right.

C.A. Cupid: [Happily] You know what, I'm gonna stop worrying about Dexter. I figure whatever happens happens. Meanwhile, I'm gonna have some fun! [Raises hands in the air]

Zion: Seems like it is a fun distraction for her.

(An eerie rumbling noise is emitted around the forest, startling the girls and everything else around them)

C.A. Cupid: Ah, not fun. Not fun at all!!!!!!

Blondie Lockes: Maybe it's the three bears.

Poppy O'Hair: That doesn't sound like any bears I know.

Zion: That's cause no bears sound like that.

C.A. Cupid: [Squealing]

All: Run!!!!!!!

(At that, the five girls and Biggle Waggle start running away from the noise)

C.A. Cupid: Look! [She points to the distance and finds the laser lights from the Forest Fest in the distance] We're almost there!
Swinging from the treetops, Faybelle jumps out aggressively and stands in front of the girls and Biggle Waggle.

Faybelle Thorn: Hey, big fat monster guy, it's time for you to say bye-bye! [She uses telekinesis to levitate a large chunk of tree bark which she swings at the revealed-to-be hut's legs]

Baba Yaga: Oh, no. [Clutches the windowsill as the hut topples over] No-no-no-no-no-no!!!!

Raven Queen: Uh, what happened???

Dexter Charming: I think we tripped on something.

Baba Yaga: [She flies out] My hut!!!!!!!!

Apple White: Look, [Points] there they are!!!!!

Ashlynn Ella: Apple??? Raven??? Hunter???

Poppy O'Hair: What are you guys doing here???

Raven Queen: Cerise told Cedar that someone saw you guys in the Dark Forest.

Faybelle Thorn: [From far away] Ah... That was...kind of...my fault. I sent you the wrong way.

Ashlynn Ella: But how could you do such a thing???

Faybelle Thorn: You can't blame a girl for following her destiny. [Nervous chuckles] Spoiling people's fun is kind of my thing. But then I saw how you guys handled everything; how nice you were to that disgusting Biggle Waggle.....

Biggle Waggle: [Is scratching his back using a fallen off tree branch] Hey! I have feelings, you know.

Faybelle Thorn: And if I made you late, well, I guess I'm-I'm, uh.....

Ashlynn, Blondie, Zion, Cupid and Poppy: Sorry???

Faybelle Thorn: Yeah that, I'm...sorry you missed your party.

Fairy Queen: But they haven't!!!!! I am the Fairy Queen. You cannot find the Forest Fest - it finds you! And all of you may enter as my special guests. [With a gesture, a leaf curtain opens with several students cheering]

Everyone: Wow!!!!!!

(The people outside come rushing in cheering while Faybelle slouches and lags behind everyone else)

Ashlynn Ella: Faybelle??? Come join us!!!!

Zion: Yeah come join us, Faybelle!!!!!

Faybelle Thorn: All this niceness is so gonna trash my reputation. [Chuckling] Oh well, I can always be bad again tomorrow. [At that, Faybelle flits over to Ashlynn, Zion and Apple and she joins them in dancing]