Lizzy's first date

(In Book End, specifically Hocus Latte, Daring, Sparrow and Hopper are having a bet together)

Daring Charming: Come on, Sparrow. Give me a real challenge.

Sparrow Hood: I'm betting you can't get a date with the next girl that walks through that door. [Gestures to the door]

Daring Charming: [Confidently] Oh, you are on! What are we betting???

Hopper Croakington II: How about loser has to wash the winner's Grimmnastics uniform, after swamp swimming?!!!!!

Daring and Sparrow: Ooh... Done!!!!!!!

(Lizzie Hearts walks in and eyes the coffee shop skeptically)

Sparrow Hood: Lizzie Hearts?!!!! [Singing] GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ONE, OH!!!!!!!!!!

Daring Charming: [He traightens up his jacket, stands up and orders for Lizzie] The usual, my good barista and the same for the lady.

Lizzie Hearts: Off with the foam!!!!!!!!!!!! [Lizzie disperses foam on both the coffee cups and walks away]

Daring Charming: [Walks in front of her and offers flowers] Would these flowers change your mind? I grew them using the light from my teeth.

[Lizzie rejects them, cuts the flower heads off and she walks away in disgust.]

Sparrow Hood: HA!!!

Daring Charming: I got this.

(Back at school, Daring walks inside the building to find Lizzie)

Daring Charming: Hahaha...

(In the castleteria)

Zion's POV: Check it out. I painted this, just now. Am I charming or what??? Daring asked Lizzy as he held up a hideous painting of Lizzie eating spaghetti Ok that is one hideous painting. I said No. You're not. Lizzy said and me and Lizzy left

Third person's POV: Daring Charming: [Boldly] Well, actually I am charming, you know, 'cause it's my last name.....(His words are cut after being aware that Lizzie disappeared with Zion) (On the school grounds, Daring walks up to Lizzie)
Daring Charming: Oh, Lizzie.

Lizzie Hearts: [Annoyed] What???

Daring Charming: I thought that you might enjoy a tour of the castle ON DRAGON BACK?! WHAT?!

Lizzie Hearts: [Gasps and exclaims in surprise]

(Although Lizzie is frightened at first, the two of them have the dragon ride until sunset and they both enjoyed it. Finally, they make a stop at the balcony and Daring helps Lizzie off the dragon)

Daring Charming: You gotta admit that that was pretty spelltacular. Is something wrong???

Lizzie Hearts: I would go out with you, but... I've never been on a date before.

Daring Charming: Well, all those things that we did today - that was pretty much a date.

Lizzie Hearts: [She walks over to Daring] ...but that was... quite lovely.

Daring Charming: Maybe you'd like to do it again sometime. [Lizzie kisses him on the cheek and he's quite shocked]

Lizzie Hearts: [She walks back] Can we keep this a secret? Future Queen of Hearts. I've kind of got a crazy rep going.

Daring Charming: Sure, yeah, I-I won't tell anyone.

(The next morning, the bell rings and Daring is humiliated by Sparrow as he washes his dirty clothes)

Students: [Laughing as Daring is scrubbing clothes]

Sparrow Hood: [Singing] YES, THAT'S RIGHT!!! SCRUB IT GOOD FOR SPARROW HOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzie Hearts: [She walks by and winks at Daring]
Sparrow Hood: [Singing] YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daring Charming: [Dreamy sigh]