Spring festival gone wrong

Zion's POV: I was walking in the woods with Lizzy as she was looking for inspiration for new dresses Thanks for helping me, Zion. Lizzy said Your welcome. That's what friends are for. I said Yeah.......... friends. Lizzy said You ok??? I asked Lizzy Yeah. Lizzy said I can't wait for the chef showdown!!!! I've got being a better chef after Apple's birthday cake cook off. I said Then you better go so you can start cooking. Lizzy said You sure??? I asked I'm sure. Lizzy said Well, ok. I'll save a piece of my new cake creation for you. I said Thanks, Zion. Lizzy said and I hugged her and left

Third person's POV: (As it is springtime at Ever After, it is nearly time for the Spring Fairest. Lizzie Hearts walks around the forest looking for inspiration for her new dresses themed to the fair)

Male narrator: Springtime at Ever After High―

Female narrator: ―and Lizzie Hearts was looking for inspiration.

Brooke Page: Ooh, is that the map book her mother, the Queen of Hearts, gave her??? Is she gonna find the―

Male narrator: Brooke!!!!!! No spoilers - narrators never give away the story.

Female narrator: Listen to your father! Lizzie found the Well of Wonder...

Male narrator: ...The source of all magic and inspiration at Ever After.

Brooke Page: Is that the same well Briar threw the Storybook of Legends into? [Gasp] Are we going to Wonderland???

Female narrator: What did we just say???

Brooke Page: That's not a spoiler, that was a recap!!!!!!!

Male narrator: She's right!!!!!! When Briar found the true Storybook of Legends, she threw it down the Well of Wonder so she wouldn't have to sign it.

Female narrator: ...So she could write her own destiny, and not follow in her fairytale parent's footsteps.

Male narrator: Little did she know, that the book would end up in...

Brooke Page: Wonderland!!!!!!!!

Male narrator: Yes. Wonderland.

Brooke Page: Oh. My. Fairygodmother!! I can't believe we're actually here!!!!!!!

(Inside the palace, several guards stand around Alistair and Bunny as they've been captured by the Queen)

Female narrator: And the palace of the Queen of Hearts, separated from Ever After by an evil curse. That is Alistair Wonderland; son of Alice from Wonderland.

Male narrator: And, Bunny Blanc; daughter of the White Rabbit.

Queen of Hearts: The baby bird flies; the snake, it slithers. But the cage holds both, to die...and to wither.

Alistair Wonderland: What???

Queen of Hearts: [She runs towards them] This is your LAST warning! Next time my guards catch you "exploring", it's...OFF WITH YOUR HEADS! [Echoing][A snack table comes rolling in and the Queen claps in delight] Ooh, afternoon tea? Would that be one lump, or two???

Female narrator: Now, isn't it time we check in on the school???

Male narrator: Oh, yes!!!!!! That day, Ever After High was holding a festival worthy of Wonderland.

(Everyone is decorating the trees with black and white ribbons)

Three billy goats gruff: [Happy bleating]
Raven is braiding a portion of the ribbons.

Raven Queen: This has got to be my favorite part of Spring Fairest: tree-fitti! Decorating the trees.

Apple Whit: Black and white to represent winter.