Part 6 (Bruises)

Continued...

??: I want you to search about Mr Kim properly..

Yoongi: Ok

Call ended

After the call Yoongi was in his deep thoughts thinking what would be something that is mysterious about Mr Kim. He decided to investigate everything on his own....

TIME SKIP>>AT NIGHT.....

Everyone came back to Kim Mansion except Yoongi. The brothers are having there dinner while Jimin is in Yoongi's room waiting for Yoongi. Cuz the Kim brothers don't allow Yoongi and Jimin to eat with themselves...

Everyone(except Jm)was having there dinner while laughing and giggling. The hyungs are pampering Taekook while Jin is looking them with adoring eyes but there is one thing which came in his mind and for some seconds his eyes turned into pure hatred..

Jin:(in mind) We all look so happy without that Bastard Yoongi and his brother Jm.. I just want to kick them out of the house...

Then only bell ranged and a maid went to open the door and Yoongi entered inside with an emotionless face... Jin put the plate harshly on the table seeing Yoongi but Yoongi didn't gave a damn care and went upstairs...

Hobi: Hyung I just hate him...(making disgust face)

Jin: (hatred eyes) Don't worry soon they both will out of everyone's life.. (smirk)

Nj: How?

Jin: (evil smirk) Just believe on me...

Meanwhile with Yoonmin

Yoongi entered inside his  room.

And saw Jimin trying his best not to seep

And saw Jimin trying his best not to seep. He smiled warmly and went near Jimin and kept his hand on his shoulders who flinched due to the sudden action. But after looking at Yoongi Jimin calmed himself...

Yoongi: Why my bun is here? (softly)

Jm: Why can't be I in my hyung's room (pout)

Yoongi: Who said that Huh...(caressed his cheeks)

Yoongi: And how's your day at hospital...(softly)

Listening to word Hospital Jm rememberd everything happened between he and Tae and his glowing face dropped. Yoongi sensed the tension and he get a hint that maybe something happened between him and Tae cuz it's not new. Tae always humiliate Jimin...

Yoongi: Won't my baby hug me..(trying to change the topic)

Jm: (Hugged him tightly and unknowingly pressed his shoulders where Jin stroked him)

Yoongi: (hissed a little)

Jm: What happened hyung..??

Yoongi: Nothing..

Jm: You can't lie with me....

Yoongi: I'm not lying dear...

Jm: Then let me check it...

Yoongi: Ani...

Jm: What Ani...

Yoongi: Leave it baby...

Jm: Ok then I'll not talk with you...(serious)

Yoongi: (sighed tiredly)

Yoongi: Ok...

Jm: Then go and change and don't wear your Tshirt...

Yoongi went to bathroom and took a hot shower and came back only wearing his trousers. He went near Jimin who is in his doctor mode.. and is with first aid kit.. When Jm saw the wounds he was shocked cuz he thought maybe he got hurt in his mafia work. But it was cane marks which became deep red on Yoongi's white pale skin and some has a little amount of dried blood.. His eyes became teary a little...

Jm: Jin hyung did this right? (teary eyes)...

To be continued...