Part 7 ( ARREST HIM)

Jm: Jin hyung did this ? (teary eyes)

Continued...

Yoongi: It's okay it's not hurting...(warm smile)

Jm: Don't lie (glaring with teary eyes)

Yoongi: Okay... I'm sorry

Jm: (starts applying ointment while sniffing)

After applying the ointment Jm went and washed his hands. He came back and Yoongi had already weared his Tshirt. He came and curled up in Yoongi's bed and started patting beside him. Yoongi laid beside him and cuddled up with his younger brother...

BUT
SOMEWHERE IN KIM MANSION

??: Yoongi tomorrow you will see a real hell...(pyscho laugh)

Time skip next morning...

Today is Sunday means no work. Everyone will stay at home only. But Yoongi has planned something else. He want Mr Kim dead certificate cuz according to him there is something behind his death..
(Don't ask about Mrs Kim I will tell later)

But the problem is that, those important files and certificates are kept in other room and every brother is allowed to go except Yoongi and Jm... Tsk such a pain..

But Yoongi is also a Mafia for a reason he decided not to ask from anyone cuz he know no one will gave him a straight reply... So he decided to secretly go in that room with anyone's knowledge but his bad cuz he didn't know that a storm is waiting for him....

A maid came to him and said that Jin is calling him downstairs... Jimin said he will also go with him...

But as he entered in the living room..

A hard slap came across his face which shocked Yoongi

A hard slap came across his face which shocked Yoongi... and everyone present there...

Jin: (showing some papers) What is this ? (angry)

Yoongi: Why the hell you slapped me just now.. (dark voice)

Jin: (shouts) DON'T YOU KNOW.. THESE ARE THE PAPERS SHOWING THAT HOW YOU CLAIMED KIM INDUSTRIES AS YOUR PROPERTY...(red eyes)

Yoongi: Are you serious.. What are you saying..

Nj: You are a liar...

Jm: He didn't did anything like that...

Tae: Just Shut up (points at Jm)

Jin: QUITE EVRYONE... I WILL TALK WITH HIM( shouts)

Jk: Hyung Maybe you had a misunderstanding..(mumbled)

Hobi: Namjoon worked there day and night and how can you claim the company as yours...(annoyed)

Yoongi: Don't accuse me for the crime I never committed...(defending)

Jin: SHUT UP AND YOU(to Yoongi) THERE IS YOUR SIGNATURE (shout)

Yoongi: It could be fake..

Jin: (angry) Don't teach me you bastard I know what's fake and what's not and I know you're jealous from Joon that how he's achieving success by doing legal work unlike you being a bloody Mafia..

Yoongi: I'm never jealous of him(angry)

Jin: You're a bloody shit like your parents...(cut off as Yoongi grabbed his collar)

Yoongi: Don't talk anything about my parents...(dark voice)

Jin: You're feeling the pain cuz they are huh...(made Yoongi push him on the floor)

Everyone: Hyung..(shout)

Jin purposely made him fall on the ground and he hit the table and his forehead started to bleed. Yoongi was shocked to see this cuz if anyone will see this from the direction where others are standing it will clearly look that Yoongi pushed Jin...

Tae: Why did you do that (shouts)

Yoongi: I didn't...

Hobi: You pushed our hyung....

Nj: Hyung are you okay...

Jin: (touched his forehead from where blood was coming) POLICE...(shouts)

Everyone widened their eyes as some policemen entered inside.

Jin: (showing the blood) Arrest him.. He's trying to kill me.....

To be Continued...