Part 13 (Yoongi's arrival)

Continued...

Time skip>> Yoongi arrival to Kim Mansion...

Finally after some days Yoongi came back...and in these days Kim brothers(except Jk) brainwashed Jimin in every way possible. Jimin also started believing on them not fully but a little cuz they're showing Jimin the happy photos of their family before Yoonmin's adoption.. but after they came everything became devastated. That how Mrs Kim started arguing with Mr Kim on Yoonmin's adoption. But who knows the real reason why Mr Kim adopted them?..
.
.
.
.
Jimin started thinking that it's Bcuz of them their family destroyed. He still didn't forgotten that he's not the real brother of Yoongi as said by Jin. But Jk decided that he will said everything to Yoongi as he'll come..

In living room

Yoongi came inside but his eyes were only searching for Jimin as he need to clear many things

Yoongi came inside but his eyes were only searching for Jimin as he need to clear many things. He was about to go upstairs but a voice from behind made him stop..

??: Searching for your dear brother..

Yoongi: (Turned back) You understand me very well don't you.. hyung (sarcasm)

Jin: (annoyed) Don't call me hyung.. bastard.

Yoongi: (cold) You had given me a nickname... bastard. But don't you know I can also give each of you a deserving name.

Jin: So Mr Mafia still has attitude.. But don't you remember that how you lived in prison for 4 days.. and got dragged by police in charge of trying to murder me.

Yoongi:(cold) You also know the truth well... And why I'm even talking to you.

Jin: And one more thing if you're searching for Jimin then let me tell that my innocent donsaeng(except Jk) took your brother to amusement park.. Afterall we're not his real brothers but not the liars also..

Yoongi: (firece eyes) So you're the one who brainwashed by Jimin.

Jin: (smirk) Calm down young man.. Not only me others also helped me in brainwashing your brother. But my maknae he's not with his brothers cuz he believed on you more..

Yoongi: He's not cheap like others..

Jin: (shrugged his shoulders) You're the one who chose to destroy your life by staying with us so now bear it..

Yoongi: (a little hurt but still cold voice) I'll leave soon don't worry just some days more.. And then I'll leave on my own.

Jin: (dark voice) You might leave from here but the pain I'll give to you for destroying my family will always be with you..

Yoongi: Don't believe on someone this much that at last you'll regret.

Jin: (dark voice) I'll never regret in case of yours..(left from there)

Yoongi: (in mind) Just some days more until I got a solid information..

??: Hyung

Yoongi: (turned back) Jungkook..?

To be continued...