Part 8(Belt)

Jin: (touched his forehead from where blood was coming) POLICE...(shouts)

Everyone widened their eyes as some policemen entered inside.

Jin: (showing the blood) Arrest him.. He's trying to kill me.....
Continued....

Jin: We even have cameras you can check it...

Police: Min Yoongi you're under arrest...

Jm: No..(shouts)

Yoongi: You don't know whom I am (cold voice)

Police: We have evidence...

Nj: Plzz take him and one more thing if you're thinking that he won't arrest you as you're a mafia then you're completely wrong...

Yoongi: (To police) I always helped you and you know that I never did any illegal work...

Police: Sorry to say this but Mr Kim Seokjin filed a case against you saying that you're trying to claim Kim INDUSTRIES as yours...

Yoongi: That's not true..

Jin: Don't believe on him he's very Dangerous you don't know what he did with our family...

Hobi: What are waiting arrest him ...

(Now if you will ask that how a Mafia will get arrested then As they have some evidence against him and also so despite being a powerful mafia police can keep him with him for some days until he use his mafia power)

After this the Police handcuffed him. And the brothers had a smirk on their faces which got noticed by Yoongi but he didn't said anything cuz he will prove everything soon.

Jin then came and slapped Yoongi with full force and said something in his ear..

Jin: (with hate) For ruining my family I'll never forgive you

Jimin was begging to the Police officers but they didn't listened to him. Yoongi gave Jimin a reassuring smile but he was also broken from inside...
And then Police take Yoongi with him while Jimin was screaming his lungs ou but now the others will show their true colour...

Nj: Finally that bastard left...

Jm: (crying)

Tae: (annoyed) Stop crying like a whore...

Hobi: Now what next..

Jin: (with cold eyes) I'll give that bastard the worst pain.. and (to jm) ... Stop crying cuz your bastard brother will not come to save you ...

Jm: (stood up and pushed Jin a little) Why you did this to my hyung...(crying)

Jin: HOW DARE YOU TO PUSH ME... (shouts)

Jin grabbed his hair and throwed him on floor harshly and removed his belt and wrapped on his knuckles....

Jin: (anger) Now Let's give you some pain... that your brother give to my family..

*Hit*

*Hit*

*Hit*

*Hit*

*Hit*

*Hit*

After giving 20 hits to Jimin who was crying in pain Jin throwed the belt harshly on the floor and left from there while cursing...
Same with others also they fave Jimin a hatred look but not Jk his eyes show care...

Jimin: Hyung plz it hurts... (cried)

To be continued...