part 7 [parcel]

Continue...
.
.
.

*pooh and his team is just standing in front of the other teams

*pooh and his team is just standing in front of the other teams...and suddenly *
--"okay so take your position everyone "
1
2
3
*Start*

*and after that pooh and his team just take the basketball first and ....pass to each other and at first they really played well...that everyone cheers them*
.
.
.
--"benz litterally pooh is really a pro player...his skills is really so good as you can see..."

--"yeah i know and i know just like every year our university won this match and you know there is litterally a very good shot that pooh knows..."

--"ohhh thats really nice"
.
.
.

*pavel suddenly look at benz with weird expression..*
--"what happen why are you staring me like this..?

--"i just wonder that you are also a first year student like me..right..?

--"yeahh

--"then how you know all these things...about this university..?

*suddenly benz got silent for a minute and looking at pavel with very serious expressions *
--"ohh when i decided to take admission here i already searched everything about this university on that time *

--"ohh okay..i got it"

*and after that they again start cheering them..*
.
.
*Meanwhile every single boy or girl is cheering for pooh*
--"ohh why they always admire him so much...

--"because of his hotness obviously see even in sweating he looks damn hot dont you think*

*and when pavel look at pooh it really true what benz says is really true he look very handsome in playing basketball his serious face...look more handsome ...and suddenly pooh eyes also got on pavel and litterally for some few seconds their eyes connect *
.
.
.
--"ohh poohh what are you staring....

*suddenly Garfield scold pooh and after that pooh again start concentrating in match...meanwhile pavel is litterally got blanked for a sec that what happen just right now.*
.
.
.
Mc--"okayy so round winner is pooh...."

*everyone in the auditorium just screaming pooh's name.....even pavel also happy that pooh team is really going to be win because its just a last round left *
.
.
.
Mc--ITS Time to play last round...*
.
.
.
*and suddenly after that announcement pooh just got fainted in the floor..supanut, ping
,Winner and Garfield just run towards pooh and make him sit..*

--"heyy benz what happen to him
*pavel also get worried about pooh after seeing him in that condition *

--"i dont know pavel..i never saw him like this...
.
.
.
.
--"hey if anyone have water please give us...
*winner screamed *

*Meanwhile pavel suddenly saw water bottle in his hand and he just also run towards them while holding a water bottle and give it to them*
--"take this..
.
.
.
.
*ans after that they sprinkle some water droplets in pooh face and pooh suddenly open his eyes slowly....his face is getting white..even his eyes just turn in red*
--"winner hide his face fast..*