part 48 (pregnant)

Continue...
.
.
.
*pooh just sprinkling water in pavel face ....and suddenly he just open his eyes..and looking at pooh with angry expression *

Pooh--: ohhh you wake up right now and start getting angry without any reason "

Mom--: what happne pavel..?

*but pavel just continously looking at him with angry expressions and suddenly he just grab pooh hand and put it on his stomach *
.
.
.
*pooh also got shocked and looking at him ...meanwhile pavel just continously looking him with angry expressions..*

Mom-: what happen why you both just stay quiet..?

Pooh--: nothing mom its nothing seriously...

Mom--: ohh are you sure..but why he fainted..?

Pooh--: dehydration mom..

Mom--: ohh but i never saw that ge drink less water and suddenly..?

*pavel just stand up and went to his room in frustration..*

Mom-- ohhh now what happen with him why he looks so frustrated..?

Pooh--: its okay mom maybe he is not well thats whyy..its okay i think i have to go towards him..he is angry..

Mom--: yeah buy you didn't eat anything..?

Pooh--: its okay i can eat after consolation...
.
.
.

*and after that pooh just run towards pavel..and saw that pavel is just went towards his room so he also went inside and he saw that pavel is just sitting on the bed corner and looking at him with angry expressions..*

*pooh just smiled at him and close the door.*

Pooh--: see pavell..

Pavel--: shut upp..because of you now i am pregnant what should i do now..if my dad knows about this he will going to kill me i am still 19 and i am pregnant you know that its not a small thing..*

*pooh suddenly went towards him and hug him..*

Pavel--: i know pavel its my mistake...i am really sorry..that i make you pregnant but..please dont be angry...i am sorry i will take responsibility of this thing you dont have to worry..".

Pavel--: i know but still my dad is not aware of our relationship..and if you suddenly tell him that i am pregnant i think he will definitely kill me..

Pooh--: see i am here..you know..

Pavel--: i think we have to abort this baby*

*suddenly pooh just left pavel body and went up and he just went towards the exit door and  hit his hand..pavel just looking at him but suddenly pooh even didn't speak anything byt he just left in frustration..*

Pavel--: ohh wht the hell why i made him angry i think i dont have to tell him to abort i can understand he loves me so much but i really didn't have to say these things..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
*pooh just went towards outside in garden and he just spend his whole day in frustration in there....but suddenly he just got a message from pavel..*

Pavel--: baby its already 10 pm and you didn't eat anything since morning can you please come back to room i am sorry for saying that all things but i didn't mean that i just got frustrate on that time because of my family...i am sorry..please come back to room..i miss you na"
.
.
.
.
.
*and after reading his text pooh anger suddenly got decrease and he just decided to went back to room because he didn't want to make pavel sad ofcourse he is pregnant right now...so he just went up and walk toward pavel's room..*
.
.
.