part 54 (hell)

Continue....
.
.
.
*pooh just went towards the gate and he saw that there is a lots of demons in front if him..*

*and of the demon just came towards him..biw his head..*

*its normal for pooh because he is son of the king...but suddenly ancestors jusy appear in front of the demon..*

--: you have to put him in jail..

*everyone was shocked after listening that because its really a big thing to put king's  son in jail..*

--:for the next 10 years just remember that you all have to forget that he is your king...just treat him like a criminal because he broke our region rule..and its his punishment "

--:okay ancestor we understand..
.
.
.

*and after that the grab pooh hand and put him in the prison. Tie his both hand on the chain..and just put the fireballs on his feet..*

*pooh just control his screams because its really painful but be know that he is not going to burn because thats the special thing in that prison that you only feel the pain but cant die...so that the criminal remember his mistake in every life*
.
.
.
--: you know that you are the one who tell me change the rule...

Pooh--: ah i ...i know...

--: but i still didn't get it why are you doing this all just for that one angel.."

Pooh--: because...ah....because i ..i love him..and..i cant leave him.."

--: you know even yohr dad just gave up..from this..horrible thing but..

*pooh suddenly got shocked after listening that he just turn his face up and look at his ancestor*

Pooh--: what your mean my dad..?

--: dont you know about your mom..?

Pooh--: actually no..

--: then leave it..

Pooh--: pleaseeee tell me i want to know about my mom pleaseeee i request you...I really want to know "

--: okay then let me tell you the whole story.."
.
.
.
.
*************flashback**************

--: david i think crystal will be dead..

David--: noo Pleaseeee save her...i really love her mom..pleaseeee..

--: you know already what you did she is angel and you know that you broke our region rule..

David--: i know mom but please save her..

--: see you only have two options if you want to save her...or your child..?

*david suddenly got shocked for sometime he just looking at crystal..who is just looking at him with pain..she just looking at him continuously *

*david suddenly grab her hand..*

David--: i am sorry but i think i cant save our baby..

Crystal--: please just save him otherwise i wilk be dead after all you know how much i accept from this baby..pleaseeee david save him..save him for me.

David--: but..

Crystal--: have you ever love me..?

David--: i love you...

Crystal--: then save him...i want my son in this world pleaseeee....thats my last request i beg you..

*david got tears in his eyes after looking crystal continuously he just decided to save his son..after his its her wife last wish. He really want to tell her that how much he love her..but he cant he just save his son..*
.
.
.
David--: okay mom just save him..

Crystal--: wait just promise me that you will forget me :

David--: i love you and its for forever

*after that david just wipe his tears and left the...room..*
.
.
.
.
*********flashback over***********

Pooh--: so your mean my mom is also from heaven..?

-: yess.

Pooh--: but why i am vampire..?according to that i had to become half angle vampire

--: its only happens in some cases and thats why you belongs to our region you got this beautiful face from your mom "

Pooh--: your mean my mom is exactly looking like me..?

--: yess..and that's why i am still shocked that why you want to save him this much...

Pooh--: i love him..and yeahh he have my baby in his stomach....i cant leave him in this condition..see..even i didn't feel  this pain..because whenever i close my eyes..i can see pavel smile you know and thats give me a passion for bearing this pain..

--:lets see that you are able to vear this pain or not..
.

*and after that his ancestors just dissappear...*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*pavel suddenly woke up from sleep and notice that now his pain is start getting light he saw that dad is just sitting next to pavel..and when he saw that pavel is fine he just hug him..*

Dad--: are you fine now..

Pavel--: yes dad

Dad--: ohh thank god you are safe i was really scared..

Pavel--: but dad pooh is not here where is he..?

*suddenly his dad just got silent and looking at pavel..*

Pavel--: dad what happen ...why you dont give me answer..?

Dad--: actually pavel i think he is not here..

Pavel--: why dad..where is he tell me..

Dad--: i think he is in hell jail..
.
.

*listening that pavel got shocked his heart suddenly start pumping fast..after listening that because he also know that what kind of jail is jn hell..the tears suddenly come out from his eyes..*

Pavel--: but dad what is he doing..there..?

Dad--: he got punishment for breaking rules..he want to save you pavel thats why he accept that .....
But dont worry he will be here after 10 days..

*pavel suddenly got up from bed while holding his stomach because his lower abdomen is still paining..*

Dad--; hey dont stand just lie down..

Pavel--: no dad..i cant sit silently he is in prision i know whst kind of place  is that...but why he done that all even he didn't ask me for once.."

Dad--: actually he went to your dad house first for telling them to accept you but your dad just slap him and tell him not to come again.."

*after listening that pavel reaction just coverted into anger..its like he  just want to kill someone on that time..*

*pavel just suddenly went towards the downstairs..and pick his car key and left..*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continued..