part 56 (marry me)

Continue
.
.
.
*pooh dad just went towards that room and start talking with her wife grave...*

Dad--:you know crystal i can see the history is going to be repeat can you please stop this all things i want our son to ve safe with pavel maybe its too much for you but can you please stop this all things today i want your help i really didn't want their life like us you left mr for saving pooh but are you sure this is enough..? Cant you see tgat your son is in danger can you please help him..?
.
.
.
.

*and his dad just continously crying while sitting next toh pooh' mother grave..*
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Meanwhile on the other side pooh is just still standing in the prison his body is tottaly get dehydrated its like he is going to be die..right now..and suddenly he saw that his hand already start getting release and he just fall on the ground....*

*everyone was confused after seeing that what happen in the jail..everyone just went near to the prison gate for seeing that why he just fall on the ground even pooh also get confused and suddenly he saw that a identity just appear in front of him..and suddenly pooh got tears in his eyes after seeing her*

--:what happen child why are you crying..?

Pooh--: i dont know why bit after seeing you my tears just automatically shed

--: ohhh..so what do you think who i am to you..?

Pooh--: i dont know but maybe someone who is very close..

--: why do you think that..?

Pooh--: because i can feel i can feel love in your eyes for me..are you my mom..

--: huh..?.

Pooh--: ohh noo its okay i am just kidding....but i just feel thar you are my mom i thibk you are not..

--: its okay..by the way now nobody is going to hurt you...

Pooh--: ohh thank you but why you reduce my Punishment..?

--: maybe because i can see love in your eyes for your lover..

Pooh--: do you know him..?

--: yeah i know him so much amd trust me you got the most perfect ..person just take care if him forever..

Pooh--: thank you...miss.by the way may i know who are you..?

--: i am just a pure soul..and dont worry i already takk with your ancestors..

Pooh--: i cant tell you how to say thank you but seriously miss..thnk you so much..

--: yeahh..now go to your world your lover is already knock himself in room..

Pooh--:ohh okay thanks..
.
.
.
.
.
*and after that pooh just left...in his world and he just run towards the pavel room and start knocking it..*

Pooh--: pavel its m pooh oepn the door i am here...pleaseeee open the door... forme..

*suddenly pavel just got up from bed and run towards the gate for opening that and when he open the door he saw that pooh is just standing in front of him...he just hug him very tightly the tears also coming out from pooh eyes..after seeing pavel...*

Pavel--: are you okay.

*pavel start checking pooh body if there is not anything happen with him...*

Pooh--: ohh calm down i am fine dont wory..

Pavel--: you are not telling lie right..?

Pooh--: noo i am fine seriously

Pavel--: i am seriously so much happy after seeing you otherwise i thought that i will never going to see you again...i was scared very scared...pleaseeee dont leave me again like this..

Pooh--: i never pavel..but dont worry now everything is fine they just accept us ...and now you also safe now..

Pavel--: seriously i am so haapy .

Pooh--: but about your parents..

Pavel--: pooh even my mom just leave her parents just because if my dad i love them so much but for now my priority is you..i really dont care about anyone accept you and our child..now..we can live our life peacefully..."

Pooh--: yeahh..

.
.
.
*suddenly pooh dad just come towards pavel room and saw that pooh is already here he just run towards him  and hug his son..*

Dad-- thank god you are safe..

Pooh--: yes dad..

Dad--: but i still didn't understand that who take you out from that place...

Pooh--: oh its a lady..who help me..

Dad--: ohh your mean..a lady..but who have you ever saw her..?

Pooh--: no dad i dont know who is she..but she just came and said that she already talk to the ancestor that my punishment is also finish and now i can go home..when i asked her about her identity she just said that she is just a pire soul and not more than that so i also came in this world..

Dad--: ohh okay then leave i am just hPpy that you are safe.."

Pooh--: by the way dad i also know something about you..

Dad--: what..?

Pooh--: about mom i know everything..

*his dad just got shocked for some seconds and looking at pooh..*

Dad--: what your mean...?

Pooh--: i mean about your livestory..

Dad--: who tells you.?

Pooh--: ancestor..

Dad--: do you want to see your mom..?

Pooh--: yeahh ofcourse..

Dad--: okay then just come with me..
.
.
.
.
*and after that his dad just take them towards a room and when they enters in that room pooh saw that there is a very big photo of a girl..*

Pooh--:hey dad this is that girl who came to help me..

*his dad just looking at him with shocked expression the tears coming out from his dad eyes*

Pooh--:what happen dad why are you crying.?

Dad--:because the lady who save is no one but your mom.

*pooh just looking at that picture with a smile..*

Pooh--: i know that already  because i saw that bite mark on her neck....i know that already that she is mom but maybe she dony want to tell me thats why she said that she is just a helper.....you know dad now i understand why you are crazy for mom..she is just very beautiful.."

Dad--: i know..

Pavel--: is she is your mom pooh..?

Pooh--: yes..

Pavel--: she is really beautiful ..

Pooh--: yeahh..so today everyone is here even mom also..then i want to do something.
.

*and after that poh just bent on his knees in front of pavel and pull out a ring from his pocket..pavel was shocked..on that time...

Pooh--: will you marry me..pavel..?..i want to say this  thing from very long time but today i saw that this is the best chance because today everyone is here....i want to spend my whole life with you pavel..so will you marry me..
.
.
.
*pavel just give his hand in pooh hand..

Pavel--: ofcourse.

*And after listening that pooh just wear him the ring..*
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continued...