6

"So we made you some Kermit cookies, wearing Helly Kitty pink bows." Smiled Klee. She passed Bakuno a tray of green, gooey cookies that were decorated to look like Kermit the frog.

"And look! This one has a gun!" They looked very appetizing. Especially the one with regurgitated Taco Bell icing on top.

Bakuno broke down into tears, hugging Klee.

Dora was very jelly as she awkwardly stood behind them, beadlets of sweat dripping down her exceeding Spanish hairline. 👁👁

If a snail raced across Dora's face, 98% of the racing track would be along her naked forehead.

"And dad- We built you a new house. Come see." Exclaimed Klee, dragging Bakuno by their sleeve.

Dora the Exploda followed close behind, fidgeting with something in their pocket. Oh my!! Their eyes are darkening..!!

Klee brought Bakuno to an oversized Barbie dreamhouse. It was kind of cool, I guess. Ignoring the rest of the mansion, Klee brought Bakuno to his bedroom.. Where the gaming setup was. Now that's the real deal right there.

Upon arriving to the room, Bakuno gasped and died.

Dora screeched and ran over to perform CPR, but Klee exploded them to the other side of the room, and then slapped Bakuno awake about 5648277042732 times in 0.05 milliseconds. His face was bruised in a delicate shade of pwetty princess pink after he awoke from the dead.

"It's so beautiful.." Bakuno sobbed. "I'm dead aren't I?" He added, staring at the handsome Shrek wallpaper in the room.

Fuming at Klee, Dora took a bomb out of her pocket, lit it through the sizzling flames on her nose hairs, and hurled it at Klee. Oh no!! 😜✌