Prologue

(Ayanokoji's Pov)

Pokemon are fascinating creatures, aren't they? They coexist with humans in harmony. They also serve as various roles in our daily lives. Some are used for battles, and others accompany us as companions to have around.

However, many are viewed as tools while others are cherished as friends; it really depends on the person's perspective of Pokemon in general.

As for me, Kiyotaka Ayanokoji, I have a deep curiosity for Pokemon. Not only that, I possess immense knowledge about them, along with experience interacting with them.

Currently, I find myself seated on a couch relaxing in my living room within my mansion. It was currently 6:30 in the morning. The reason I was up this early is because today was my first day at going to the prestigious school in Japan.

Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School, ANHS for short. A school established by the Japanese government to educate and nurture future Elite Pokemon Trainers. It even boasts about 100% employment and college entry rate. Whatever you do after you graduate, you'll basically be set for life.

Of course, I won't be going there alone, two of my childhood friends are going as well. I've known them since I was just five years old. During that time, though, we had... special circumstances.

"Kiyotaka-kun?"

Due to those special circumstances, this will be my first time going to an actual school.

"Kiyotaka-kuun"

"I think he's in his inner monlogue again,"

*Silveon!*

"You think so?"

Not only that, but I haven't had that much interaction with people my own age. But, I did have my childhood friends, along with some others i have interacted with. And, I can confidently say that I have had enough experience in this department. I just hope I don't embarrass myself while I'm there. Just thinking about it scares me.

"I would say so."

"Hmm..."

Suddenly, I felt a soft hand comb its way through my hair. Looking up, the first person who came into my field of vision was a young, beautiful girl who was my age.

No, the word beautiful may not be enough to describe her fully. Her long flowing blue-purplish hair. Her complexion was bright, along with her radiant eyes as she stared back at me. She was wearing a white turtleneck sweater and black jeans. But the aura she was emitting was leagues above normal teenagers such as myself.
.
.
.
.
.
Did I just call myself normal?

Ai Hoshino, my girlfriend. She was also an inspiring pop idol and the top Pokemon coordinator in japan. She's pretty well known and popular. However, I was oblivious to this information back then, which came as a shock to her when I first met her. Which now that I'm thinking about explains why she tried giving me her autograph that one time.

To the side of her was one of her partner Pokemon, Silveon. However, this one was different. A normal Silveon was typically pink and white as its signature color. However, this one was blue and white, meaning this was a shiny variant.

 However, this one was blue and white, meaning this was a shiny variant