Vol-1 Chapter-3: Goldeast Island and. . . Ai?

(Ayanokoji's POV)

We were currently following our teachers to where our new living quarters are located.

The island we were on right now was only the schools campus. This includes the many facilities it provides for entertainment, before or after classes, maybe even during lunchtime too.

"Kiyotaka." Shiro called out to me.

"Can we meet later on? We wanted to discuss what was said during homeroom." He added. Yuki nodded behind him. So, they wanted to discuss the S System with me. I was actually planning on bringing it up to them later anyway, so this is good.

"I wanted to speak about this as well. When we get settled into our respective dorms, I'll message you two to come over." I said, and both nodded at my words.

"In fact, Yuki." I added.

"Yes?"

"I want you to make a group chat with just us three. Can you do that for me?" I asked. This way, I don't have to message them separately if something comes up.

"Sure, I'll do it right now, actually." She said and whipped out her phone and began typing.

Just then, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Well, that was fast. Pulling out my phone, I saw I had received a notification that I was put into a group chat. 'The Big Three.'

"Did you really have to name it?" Shiro asked as he saw the name of the group chat from his phone.

"Is there a problem with naming it?" She asked.

"No, there isn't, but why did you choose this name?" He asked.

"Well, first we're aiming for the top, and to be the best than anyone else, right? So it's only fitting for us three to be called that." Yuki explained.

"I guess. So, at what time should we meet up?" Shiro asked me. looking at my phone again, I searched for the time.

10:32 AM.

Time surely flies by.

"I think an appropriate time would be at the start of lunchtime. So, at some point between 12 and 1. Are you two okay with that?" I asked. That way, we can get something to eat and then talk it out.

Yuki and Shiro nodded.

Eiichiro then came up to us, along with Ryuuji and Ichinose, and started a conversation. It was mostly about random topics. After a few minutes, Kushida and Hirata, along with their group, walked up and started joining in the conversation. While talking, it seems Kushida and Ichinose have already become friends in a short amount of time and were getting along with Yuki, which is good. Hirata and his group were talking with both Eiichiro and Shiro. I was with Ryuuji, and we just listened to the two different conversations as we walked.

After a few more minutes of walking, we finally reached another big building and went inside. The outer part kinda looked like the laboratory, but when we went inside, it was like we were in one of those Scifi movies that I watched with Ai.

 The outer part kinda looked like the laboratory, but when we went inside, it was like we were in one of those Scifi movies that I watched with Ai

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.