Vol-1 Chapter-2: The S-System and New Pokemon

(Ayanokoji's POV)

This is just the worst start to my first day at school.

After the battle I had with Red, many other students tried to come and talk to me. They even knew my name somehow, but thankfully, the chairman stopped them and dismissed us from the gymnasium.

I managed to meet up with Yuki and Shiro after, and we took an alternate route to our class. Thankfully, no one saw us, and we can walk peacefully. I wish I could say the same about my life.

"Well, our plan to lay low for a while completely got destroyed." Yuki said with a sigh.

"Tell us something we don't know. The moment the chairman said our names in front of everyone was the end of that plan." Shiro said back.

"And, me battling Red was just the tip of MT Silver." I said.

All of us nodded at my words.

The rest of the walk was met in silence. A few people noticed us along the way, but thankfully, they didn't stop and talk with us. We were now in front of the sliding door to our classroom. Looking up, I saw the nameplate on top, 'Class 1-D'.

"This is it..." Yuki muttered.

" 'Sigh,' yeah, let's get this over with." I said.

I could just imagine the headache I'm going to have after this. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door.

As we entered the classroom, I immediately felt everyone's eyes directed towards us. It looks like we were the last ones to enter, and everyone else had arrived.

"Oh! I knew we were missing some people."

"Ah! Ayanokoji-kun! Tsubaki-chan! You're here!"

Kushida and a boy with brown hair were the first to greet us. Afterward, some of my new classmates (mostly girls) came up to us and started talking.

This was getting out of hand. I mean, we just walked in. Seriously, how does Ai deal with her fans if they act like this. Amongst the talking, the brown hair boy spoke up.

"Before you got here, we just finished introducing ourselves. Since you three are the last ones here, would you mind introducing yourself to the rest of us?" He said.

"Oh yeah. My name is Yosuke Hirata. Nice to meet you." The boy named Hirata added with a smile.

"We wouldn't mind introducing ourselves, but can we at least go find our seats before we do?" Shiro spoke on our behalf.

"Oh, yes, sorry. I just got a little excited after i saw him." Hirata said while casting a glance at me.
.

.

.

.

Huh? Wait, what did he mean by that -

"Hey guys, let's give them some space, okay? They just walked in." Hirata turned around and spoke to my other classmates.

"Yeah, guys, come on. We wouldn't want to make them uncomfortable." Kushida supported Hirata.