Vol-1 Chapter-4: Battle with Ai

(Ayanokoji's POV)

After our talk with the chairman, he left, but not before giving me a few things and also to notify me about something.

One was a Rotom-band.

It was a built-in device for the Pokemon Rotom, a Pokedex

It was a built-in device for the Pokemon Rotom, a Pokedex. It even had more functions to it. It can tell me the date and time, the weather condition, and my current location, along with sending messages to any of my contacts. But, that's not all it has. It tells me the current condition of my Pokemon i have on my team. Anyone would think that it has enough functions already, but I'm not done explaining. It has a keystone slot, so we can do Mega Evolution, and it also has four Z-Crystal slots to do Z-Moves. And, it is infused with Wishing Stars, so we can Dynamax.

And, if you think I'm done talking about the Rotom-band . . . Then you're right because I am done talking about it.

The other thing that the chairman gave me was the Pokeballs and some potions that our sensei's said we would get later.

The last thing he gave me was a handbook containing the rules while living on Goldeast Island. When I got it, me, Yuki, and Shiro quickly flipped through it, which only detailed the most basic things that we needed for our daily routine. The dates and times for garbage disposal were listed, as well as a notice about avoiding excessive noise so we don't bother our next-door neighbors. I also saw notes about not wasting water or electricity, and so on.

Before the Chairman left, I was also told that Ai was my responsibility. She will not be given the point currency the school used, so I had to spend my points for her daily needs. Also, regarding her pregnancy, the Chairman said he would make a plan for Ai so that she can be safely moved to a hospital immediately when it is time for her to give birth to my kids. Which would be between November and January if the babies were to come either early or late.

By the way, we're having triplets.

A/N: Thank you, Tomorrow216.

"Master Shiro. Mistress Yuki, I know you're upset, but please, you have to calm down." Matsuo said gently.

We were all in the kitchen. Me, Ai, Yuki, Shiro, and Matsuo.

 Me, Ai, Yuki, Shiro, and Matsuo