CHAPTER 4- REAL AND FAKE

If you remember me, then I don't care if everyone else forgets.- Haruki Murakami

There is no can replace of a mother in a child's life. Still he always tried his best to give Veer enough to fill the place his mother.

Veer did ritual following pandit's instructions, every year he will come back home to fulfil this duty of his. His gaze fell on his father who been in deep thinking.

Thinking back now his father never had done any of this ritual for his mother nor his grandparents.

"Pray to your mother beta." Pandit said, the ritual is almost finishing..

Veer folded his hand, closed his eyes. "Mom, I miss you.. But soon someone else going take the place that supposed to be yours only. I don't think I can accept some other woman as my mother. I.. I really wish were here with us.. So that dad will be ours only."

He opened his eyes, saw Khushi standing near Raghu and whispered something that seems to be really important.

Veer really don't like this woman who has latched on his father, taking all the benefits of being a Rathore.

Rathore nod at Khushi, starts to move ahead, after gesture them to follow.

Veer walks along Khushi, matching her pace. He then said in low tone. "Fake can never be the real."

Khushi snorted, "Why don't you talk a bit loud, afraid? Oh? I totally forgot that you are such a baby~"

Veer fumed, this woman have talent in mocking him.

___________

Sapphire Mansion.

Servant were awed finally hearing that news of their Hukum is finally remarrying. While some of them were happy but rest of them are curious to see the new madam of RATHORE FAMILY.

Anjali stepped out the car with a bright smile on her face, she wore her newly bought designer purple saree and expensive jewellery, making anyone who sees her can easily guess who the bride is.

Dadi looks at Anjali's excitement in disappointment, she hold Neelam's hand for support. Dadi also had a suspect look at Arnav who's surprising tagged along.

Nani and Mamiji are full supportive of Anjali, while Mamaji, Akash and Payal stayed behind.

Raizadas were thought not much of the mansion Khushi was referring to in middle of village. But when they witnessed it with their own eyes, Anjali and Mamiji's jaw almost dropped to the ground.

Humongous Mansion?

"This is not a mansion but almost like a palace!?" Mamiji gasped.

While they stood admiring the mansion, servants brought thali handed it Khushi, who wore simple but bright red saree, leaving her hair open, diamond elegantly embedded in her every ornaments.

Khushi is clearly showing off that, she is the boss here.

Arnav stood there, shameless admiring his wife while she did not even eye at him, she did had this very meaningful smile on her lips.

After Aarthi was done, "Please come in." Khushi invited them in gracefully as the owner of this place.

Anjali bit her lips feels a bit insult but don't know why. She started to move..

"Chalo.." Dadi almost shook frozen Neelam.

"Huh? Haan.." Neelam supported Dadi.

Soon as they entered the home, they were greeted by Raghavendra Pratap Rathore, everyone took their seat, Dadi look so serious the entire time.