CHAPTER 8- I WANT TO LIVE/DIE

“If you can love someone with your whole heart, even one person, then there’s salvation in life. Even if you can’t get together with that person.”

After staring at her for a bit, he wants go there and confront her but then his gaze fell on their daughter approaching Neelam.

Arnav and Veer also was with her. "This is the kind lady I told you about, but.. Is something wrong?" Veer asked in confusion, making both Khushi and Arnav chuckled.

Neelam also confused, what are they going on about?

Khushi spoke up, "She is not Anjali, she is Neelam her dadi's caretaker."

Arnav also asked him in wonder, "What made you think she is the bride?" Can he not differentiate a maid from the master?

Khushi snickered, she found a new way to tease this brat. Veer's shocked expression was amusing to watch..

Veer was thought he would hate anyone who would be replacing his mother place but.. In the time that he had come to know her, no matter how guarded he had been, he couldn’t help developing a good feeling about this lady. Something deep inside him is telling she is perfect for father.

Soft, kind lady.. Much suited choice for his father.. Why nobody considering this idea? So what if she is a maid? His father isn't type of person who care about status either.

A lady that his father need is someone who cares about others wellbeing, he has no regards for fortune.

Till now he never seen his father smile or laugh truly from deep within, every smile of his nothing but an act.

He wish someone can make Raghavendra Pratap Rathore put his guard down and laugh together with, someone who can help him soothe his pain.

"My bad.. So which one is the real Anjali Malik?" Veer asked in disappointent tone, and his disappointment deepen even further seeing Khushi pointing at flashly dressed woman. Is Khushi gone crazy? At what angle does she look like his father's type?

Neelam felt a bit guilty seeing this boy all sad.

Khushi laughed in her heart seeing veer's expression betraying him, while Arnav is kind of offended. "What's wrong?"

Khushi pointed out, "Raizada, first day of the visit here she dressed up pretty but by next days.. She keeps up like this, you know.. Ok look at me, what do you describe my attire as?"

Neelam just stood listening out to them, feeling interesting.

Arnav took a while to ogle at her, then answered her." Simple, traditional and very beautiful." He basically complimented her.

Khushi felt flattered but this isn't the time." We dress up following occasions, otherwise being simple will help us mingle with people here easily, but she doesn't seemed to have that idea. Instead dressed like that people in village and servant will not be able to take you out of that place call the 'malkin' "

Arnav feels stunned," Then.. "

Khushi explain," Even Rathore's attire will be simple most of time. Before he met me, he usually wear a simple white shirt. After I come I will chose his attire of the day and put butler into that task. " Even today making Raghu wear Yellow same as her and Veer while gifting light blue saree to Anjali saying that 'Blue is his favourite' is also planned by her, butler is her pawn too.

The actual favourite favourite color of Rathore is not light blue but dark shade of blue, for some reason.

Whatever...

The family of RATHORE must stands out, she smirked then she notice how coincidence that Neelam also wearing yellow..?

"At this rate your sister will have hard time settling in Mr Raizada." Khushi laughed.