CHAPTER 7- WE ARE ALIKE

Rathore mansion.

Raghu already aware that Dadi is scheming something but he wonder if he care or not.

Subatra Devi looked at his cold face, this man before her once was her pet. He was her favourite, he wrote some letters to her but suddenly the letter stopped, then she heard the news of his death.

She believed it, because she knew what Rathore couples were capable of, she thought he committed suicide to escape that vermins. But he is here alive, posing as someone else.

He loved Neelam then he end up marrying someone else instead?

"I saw the big portrait of your first wife, can you tell me about your wife." Dadi asked.

Raghu wanted to avoid this old lady's question, "I don't think you should know it."

Dadi snorted, "Yashna Devi Ahuja, She is really pretty.. Such a beautiful woman who wouldn't fall for such a lady? A legitimate daughter of that family, I wonder if you still contact with Ahuja family.."

Raghu looked turned gloomy, his parents and her parents could compete one another for title of worst parent after all.

He kept Veer from such a toxic people, they value money, status and lineage most, they never realised the real value a people,which he and Yashna did.

If he need to describe Yashna in one word that would be, "She is my carbon copy.. Female version of mine, she was great wife and a mother.. Unlike her, her family member were not up to standard so I cut my ties with them after Yashna died."

Dadi nods, Ahuja was always been a bad news anyway, "Still, don't see how Anjali is different from you? Will you accept her as your first wife's replacement?"

Raghu lowered his eyes to look at Dadi eyes, "No one can replace her." He is doing this for sake Khushi, if it wasn't for her.. He won't even spare Anjali a glance.

Dadi sighed, "You've grown a lot but it's seems you've changed a lot. Time makes you wiser, but at same time you better use that time wisely." She advised.

Raghu flattened his lips, nobody could have survived the ordeal he had gone through, only he knew why he is doing this..

"Subatra Ji. Temple.. We shall go there, now stop digging unwanted past of mine and please see your self out, thank you very much." He controlled himself and said to her polite which she accepted with a smile, "Good." Before she leave she saw Butler coming her way holding set new clothes for Raghu. Yellow color?

A great idea start brewing in her mind.

__________

Anjali quickly changed into light blue saree, knowing what's Raghu's favourite color.
She admired herself in the mirror, smiled to herself, "A brilliant design suitable for MADAM of RATHORE Family indeed." All of it given to her by Raghu's personal butler.

She beamed in happiness and went downstairs, dressed like a princess she is.

Everyone was gathered at living room, waiting for her, including Rathore.

Anjali frowned upon seeing Raghu in yellow shirt, not blue. What irked more was Khushi also yellow salwar.

Her attention turned somewhere else when her hears caught a sound of anklet, Neelam is came dressed combined color with mostly yellow.

Her face turned ugly when she noticed Khushi's mocking smile but Khushi had an innocent look on her face when she faced Rathore.

Dadi smiled satisfied seeing the rightful family members wearing same colour clothes.