CHAPTER 10- BEHIND THE FACADE

"The dark parts of you never scared me. But the dark parts of myself that you created do." - UNKNOWN

Rathore eyes were red, as he took out the gun he had in his back, aimed at Anjali, "YOU... HOW DARE YOU.."

"BAM!"

Khushi woke up sweating hard, Rathore's reaction might not be simple.. Scolding and punishing that witch is okay with her but she can't let her die easily..

Anjali must suffer the same humiliation she had sufferred, until then Anjali shouldn't die.

Khushi saw her personal maid entering her room with a hot coffee, "Good Morning Bibiji."

Khushi got out of the bed, and asked her, "Did Mr Rathore woke up yet?"

Maid shook her head, "He wasn't in his room last night.. I think master went out after coming home last night."

Khushi frowned hearing that..

________

Neelam fears that someone might see him with her and misunderstand their relationship, things only would get more worse.

" Mr Rathore, why are you here? And you spent the night here? "She asked in whispers, and gasped at the end.

He must do something about her, since last time he been thinking over and over there lot things could go wrong in his plan especially to Neelam.

He smiled softly, "Neelam, please don't panic. I'm just came too see you, nothing else." He pointed at the bandage.

She was speechless, she didn't know how to react, she felt so shocked that it's impossible, her heart beats faster than a race car. He..

"Why?" She asked, He took another step closer to her, she gulped in fear, her heart skipped a beat..

"Because," he cupped her cheeks with his palm, "you were hurt yesterday, and I didn't want your hand to get infected, therefore I'm afraid someone may harm you again and..."

She looked at him in questioning eyes.

"Because.. I care about you.."he said quietly, as he gazed deeply into her eyes," Don't get ever do such a thing again.. I can't bear to see you in pain.." He finished his words softly. Her beautiful eyes widened.

He moved even closer to her, his lips inches away from hers, "Because you're Khushi's mom..." Before he could finish his sentence.

She stood there stunned, not knowing what to do or say..
She finally managed to mutter out, "Mr Rathore.. "

She hates herself for her confusion, why does she feels so affected by this man.. At this moment as Khushi's mother she have the right let him know her thoughts of him marrying Anjali.

"Anjali isn't suitable for you nor this family, she will bring more harm than good." She warned him, "Yesterday she deliberately caused this so called accident to harm Khushi." She added, the she also asked, "What if she try to harm Khushi or in worse case possible, veer?" Fear was written on her face as she imagined.

"And you put yourself in danger for Khushi?" He raised his brow at her.

She opened her mouth to speak, however, before she could say anything he spoke first,"I supposed it would hurt to let you know, Khushi is heiress, she is next in line to be named Rathore." Her eyes widen.

Rathore is their family name but The name Rathore will be only addressed to The head of the family, and no one else can be called RATHORE than the head of the family.

" If I selected her as next Rathore, then you know that she is capable of doing anything to survive. She is like a wounded beast.. Her pain and suffering will only get worse if we handle it in wrong way.. She is deeply disturbed by someone and something which she is not telling me but because of that.. Your daughter is eyeing at this position." Rathore explains slowly.