Plotting

(in India)

Author's Pov:

"Are you sure, you will be ok to face her?
Suhani asked to Ayaan. She was concerned.

"I will have to be okay.
Ayaan Sighed.

"But you don't need to do all this things brother. And i don't think Zoya intentionally left you alone that day.
Suhani stated.

"That's why i need to go there. I want to know about what exactly happened that day. Even if she ditched me, then also i want to know the reason that why didn't she tell me earlier, before our marriage, about her feelings for Rishi.
Ayaan replied.

"Where do you need to go?
Riya asked while entering inside Ayaan's room.

"Can't you give us some privacy.
Suhani rolled her eyes.

"No i can't, who knows if Zoya has asked you to manipulate Ayaan against me.
Riya replied rudely.

"Mind your language Riya, She is my sister.
Ayaan raised his voice.

"Then tell her to behave like a one. And to support us, not that so called Zoya.
Riya said while chewing some mint candy.

"Brother I think you are mature enough to take your own decisions so just don't let any outside creep to manipulate you.
Without waiting for a reply, Suhani went outside the room.

"Ohh C'mon, now tell me n. Where are you going.
Riya asked impatiently with a smile.

"It's a birthday bash. Rishi and Zoya will probably be there too.
Ayaan almost whispered the last sentence.

Riya's face went pale.

"Why do you want to go there. No no you will not go there. It's final.
She said furiously.

"Who the hell are you to tell me ?

"I'm your wife.
She replied.

"You'll get the divorce papers within few days. Now Stop pretending like a queen.
He boldy stated.

"Divorce!!!!!! But whyyy???? I don't want divorce.

"And I DON'T WANT YOU.
I'm going to the birthday bash to make everything clear with Zoya. And if she is really happy with Rishi then i will not disturb them ever after.
Ayaan's voice trembled while speaking the last sentence. As if he was wishing it not to be true.

"Okay you want Divorce, i will sign on the papers but atleast give me a month to rearrange my lifestyle. I also lost many things after our marriage. I was too in depression.
Riya lied.

"Okay. Just a month.
Ayaan agreed.

"Can i also go to that party with you please. Actually i want to ask Rishi about Tara.
She pleaded.

"Fine.
Ayaan replied before leaving the room.

(In Uk)

Zoya's Pov:

I was lost in thinking that , what would have happened if Rachel didn't come to the office room when Rishi was almost successful in making my mind to confess.

God knows that why i always feel so lost in him whenever he is around me.

Cammi brought me back to the real world.
"I think he is perfect.
She said.

"Yeah, Rishi is so perfect in everything.
I whispered.

"Ooo my godd Zoya. You are making me blush. stupid, I was talking about This man. He is perfect for designing our dream building.