season 0 episode 3 first day in hell

Start of episode 3

Y/n got off the bus, today was Monday and that ment one thing.... School. While that usually would make any teenager sigh and wish for it to be over already, today was different. School was probably the most normal thing in y/n's life right now so he wasn't complaining in fact he was happy good number of hours of something normal would be awesome. He goes to the cafeteria where all the other students who arrived early would be. Y/n looked for a bit and saw his friends so he walked up to them.

Y/n: hey guys (sits down)

Ember: speak of the devil you finally arrived.

Y/n: well mom and dad aren't home at the moment so I had to take the bus.

Cynthia: must suck.

Y/n: I got to listen to some music. And no one bothered me so.

Cynthia: you know if you need a ride my mom is always willing to... Or would you prefer your girlfriend Verosika do it. (Sounds irritated)

Y/n: oh for the love of- she's no my girlfriend

Troy: then explain this

Troy gives y/n his phone and what Y/n saw was shocking to say the least

News: "Verosika dating highschool boy?"

There was a picture of the two of them at the restaurant and their hands were touching. Y/n decided not to read the article because a picture is worth a thousand words

Y/n: nope false all of it. We did talk about relationships but she mentioned her ex boyfriend and I told her how I never had a girlfriend

Cynthia: right so explain the hand holding.

Y/n: friends can hold hands right?

Cameron: a hand shake yes, that don't look like no hand shake I've ever seen.

Y/n: so you rather believe a picture over your best friend.

Everyone: yes.

Y/n: wow really feeling the love right now guys (sarcastic)

Ember: you could have just told us you were hanging out with her and not say you had a upset stomach.

Y/n: hey that (pointing to the phone) took place Sunday day. Saturday was when I had the upset stomach.

Everyone looked at him with suspicion but decided the topic could be put on hold for a bit.

Y/n: so did you guys do practice without me? I mean I don't really care just wondering.

Troy: yeah it didn't last long though. Considering a band requires all it's members.

Y/n: yeah yeah I'll be fine next Saturday. Promise.

After another 20 minutes the bell rings meaning it was almost time for, first period. Everyone goes to there classes. Once y/n reached his class room and sat down he noticed 3 guys walk up to him.

Guy 1: hey there.

Y/n: hey

Guy 2: we got a question for you.

Y/n: if it's about the homework we were assigned over the weekend I'm afraid I didn't do it. You'll have to ask someone else.

Guy 3: I'm betting it's because you were spending all weekend with Verosika.

Guy 2: yeah everyone knows you and Verosika are all buddy buddy with each other. Some say they saw the two of you going on a date.

Y/n: it was not a date just two friends hanging out, and talking. Why do you guys even care.