Season 0 Episode 11 Paradise with a price

In the Hazbin Hotel

(2 weeks later) (6 days till extermination)

You, Angel, Niffty, and Husk were playing cards, more specifically Poker all the chips where in the pot. Winner takes all here. Everyone's face were still they may as well be carved from stone.

Y/n:......

Husk:......

Angel dust:.......

Niffty: (creepy smile).......

Everyone flips their cards one by one.

Angel dust: damn it all (no matching cards)

Husk: boom 4 of a kind losers might as well give me the pot right-

Niffty slams her cards on the table and you all look in shock.

Angel dust: A ROYAL FLUSH?

Husk: ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME RIGHT NOW?

Y/n: DANG IT (slams cards on the table) I thought I had it.

Angel dust: (looks at your cards) y/n why in all circles of hell would you go all in with a 5 and a Joker? that's not even a card in the deck.

Y/n: (blushing) it's my first time playing cards okay.

Niffty grabs all the poker chips and starts tossing them in the air, all while Vaggie walks up to you guys.

Vaggie: are we gambling?

Angel dust: (eye roll) not actual money, just a simple game.

Husk: you want in, were about to start a new game.

Y/n: nope sorry but I should be heading out.

Angel: what, going to the inner city again?

Y/n: hey that's where all the good shops are. And turns out that's where the transport system to the other rings are
(don't know if that's true just go with it)

Angel dust: what I wouldn't do to see the other rings

Husk: I heard the greed ring is complete shit, worse than pride.

Angel dust: and lust has neon absolutely everywhere. It sucks that us sinners are stuck in the price ring.

Y/n: well I'm not officially a sinner so I'm probably able to go to places like greed and lust.

Angel dust: I ain't seeing you going to lust of all places.

Y/n: oh yeah, and do tell what ring would I fit in with.

Angel dust: well um....

Y/n: exactly, and on that note I'll be heading out.

You head to the inner city district where it seemed like shops were getting raided (but not robbed surprisingly) and people were fighting for either supplies or hiding spots. When you first got here it looked quite nice well not as nice as cannibal town but definitely better than the doomsday district, it was mostly hellborns that lived here but sinners were flooding the place during this time.

You even had your fair share of sinners attacking you when you first showed up but thanks to the angelic weapons you had, almost all of the sinners backed off immediately. You still get the occasional attack but once extermination ends it will probably be back to mostly hellborns,