season 0 episode 5 now that's good television.

2 weeks later

It didn't take long for you to make use of the crystal, after 2 days you went back to the hotel to visit Charlie and the others, it was weird at first but just like what alastoria said you got used to it but you still prefer your human friends speaking of those friends You were currently hanging out with them right now doing some band practicing it wasn't going to well as you were clearly distracted. It may have been 2 weeks but you were still trying to get use to all the craziness that happened.

Ember: come on y/n you've been distracted all day

Cynthia: come on lay off him a bit, his parents died 2 weeks ago

Ember: (sigh) your right

Y/n: yeah I'm real sorry just.... A lot you know.

Troy: yeah man, but don't worry you got us also my mom and dad are willing to let you stay with us.

Y/n: I know but I... I just... I just don't want to leave the house.

Cameron: you got anyone taking care of you?

Y/n: um.....

Flashback 1

Alastoria: I made your lunch for today y/n

Y/n: thanks, I appreciate it

Flashback 2

Alastoria: don't forget a jacket

Y/n: were in California remember, it's nice all year around. Weather wise I mean.

Alastoria: I know but better safe than sorry

Flashback 3

Alastoria: the end.

Y/n: um alastoria.

Alastoria: yes?

Y/n: why are you reading me a bed time story?

Back to the present

Y/n: (thinking of a quick lie) Verosika has been coming over a lot more often, so.

Cynthia: (sounding jealous) Verosika? And what exactly have the two of you been doing?

Y/n: just stuff nothing really note worthy.

Cynthia: right....

Y/n: well I should be going anyways, getting late, same time tomorrow?

Everyone agreed

Time skip to home.

Y/n: I'm back

Alastoria: welcome home.

You put the guitar down and grabbed the crystal that you got from Charlie and opened the portal. You and Alastoria entered the portal and were now in the hotel.

Charlie: y/n (hugs you) it's good to see you

Y/n: we saw each other yesterday remember

Charlie: I know but still (small blush)

Alastoria: my my aren't you two close

Both you and Charlie started to blush.

Angel dust: well there's the handsome human. What do you say we-

Y/n: still not interested.

Angel dust: I was going to suggest we head out, I'm meeting a friend and I thought you would like to tag along.

Y/n: I.... Sure why not

Charlie: angel do you think it's a good idea for him to be going outside

Angel dust: don't worry babe (pulls out two pistols with spider web designs on them) I ain't gonna let anything happen to him.