season 0 episode 8 a unstable deal

You arrive at the place where all the overlords would gather for meetings, once you enter the meeting room you place the head on the table.

Y/n: he's dead.

Vox: seems like the human can do something after all.

Valentina: I told you, he would be fine.

Carmilla nodded and then one of her daughters walked up to you and handed you a briefcase.

You open it and there was a pistol with the same design that the sword has. It was safe to say that it was an angelic weapon.

Carmilla: you did better than expected.

Y/n: I'm guessing you mean surviving because that was pretty easy, you guys clearly could have handled that yourself but hey I'll take the reward nonetheless

Carmilla: there is, another problem we overlords would like you to deal with if you're interested, and I promise the reward will be much better.

Y/n:.... Sure I'll bite.

Missi: there's a sinner, a powerful one, we like her to be killed.

Y/n: okay may I ask why?

Valentina: she's probably the most psychotic piece of shit in hell today, and the fact that it's possible for that bitch to become overlord it-

Carmilla: calm down Valentina, it won't come to that.

Valentina stopped ranting.

Carmilla: we can't risk having this person getting to much power, we need her to be killed as soon as possible.

Y/n: well I'm gonna need another angelic weapon, and a lot of holy ammo.

Carmilla nodded and got you what you requested

Time skip

You show up to a large abandoned building that was inside Valentina's territory. Valentina stood next to you

Valentina: this is where she's hiding.

Y/n: you sure?

Valentina: yeah, I'm pretty damn sure

Y/n: okay, fine. You guys said my reward would be well worth my time.

Valentina: yeah, but I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise, but my personal rewards are quite (whispers in your ear) satisfying.

Y/n: (blushing) that.... Um....

Valentina: (smiles) Now (pushes you a bit) get in there and kill that bitch.

You grab your twin pistols that Carmilla gave you and you enter the large building and are very careful, pointing your guns in a different directions. You look around and then see someone sitting on top of the railing of the second floor, you shoot at her but then she's gone. You hear an insane laugh for a few seconds as you slowly turn to the left and see the same sinner leaning against the wall so you shoot at her again only to get the same results of hearing that same laughter you start getting a little nervous and you immediately do a 180 and see her laying on a table and hopefully third times the charm but it wasn't as before the bullet could hit she once again disappeared and laughed like a psychopath. Finally you see her standing dead center in the large room but choose to wait feeling like it would be pointless to shoot again. She disappeared once again you start to back up but then bumped into something behind you, it most definitely wasn't a wall. You didn't turn around as she started talking.