Tyler

Does this woman not understand how she affects me? I mean, I placed her hand on my throbbing, raging Dick for crying out loud. If that doesn't show her that, then this woman has been so hurt in her past. But I would do everything I could to make her feel things that she had never felt before. Sarah, placing my hand on her chest and slowly pushing her back until her back came in contact with the wall behind her so she had nowhere to run to, I want you more than I have ever wanted anyone before. I grabbed her hand for the second time today, Sarah.

This right here is what you do to me every time I'm around you, and then just in this moment, with her hand still on the front of my jeans, I kissed her harder than earlier, grabbing her hands and placing them above her head, slowly nibbling on her neck. When I placed one hand on her breast, squeezing, I stopped for a moment before I reached behind her and unclasped her bra, never once taking my eyes off her until it hit the floor, and the moment I looked down, I swear I got harder than I was. Sarah, you have the most perfect breasts I have ever seen.

She smiled. I see how that's even possible. Well, listen to me when I say it because I love them. Then I couldn't hold off any longer. I bent down, taking one nipple into my mouth and one hand down her leg, stopping mid-way to her pubic bone. She then opened her thighs for me without even having to do it, and then when I reached down, finding her clitoral area and seeing how wet she was made me want to fuck this woman even more than I had. Then I stood up, pulling my shirt over my head, and then went to reach for my jeans, but she stopped me.

Let me She said, And having her hands even this close to my Dick over my clothes just makes me want to jump her right here and now, but I want to take this nice and slow for her, mostly because I want to savor this moment. Because even though she said she wouldn't regret this, some part of me thinks that she was right. She pushed my jeans and boxers down my thighs. Then I pushed her back onto the bed. I wanted her to feel good, even if it was only for one night. So I got onto my knees between her thighs as I spread her apart, kissing each of her thighs before I found her sweet spot.

Taking my tongue swirling and licking up and down, soaking up every taste I could, she kept bucking off the bed. I had to force her down with my hand to keep her in place so she couldn't move. I don't think this woman has ever come like she did; just now it was heaven. Then I stood up, grabbed a condom out of my wallet, ripped it open, and then rolled it on my penis. Then I was at her opening, and then I pushed in a little at a time because I was huge, no doubt about that. I just wanted her to get used to me before I went any faster. I looked down at her. Is this ok? She just smiled at me. Tyler, I'm Ok and you can go a bit faster, and when she squeezed me from the inside, I was lost pound after pound until we both came with ecstasy, and I knew she was seeing nothing but stars.

I just hoped she wouldn't regret this night because I knew I never would. This woman right here I knew was going to be the death of me, but in a good way. Then I just fell on top of her, but not full weight. I didn't want to squish her. Then she rolled me over, and then she was on top of me without a warning. Her hair was flowing down, almost covering her breasts, and I loved this sight of her, Sarah. Yeah Tyler? What are you doing? What does it look like? She ran her hands up and down my chest, which gave me the shakes, but in a good way, and I grabbed her thighs, rubbing them up and down. She then leaned down and crashed her lips against mine.

I didn't care that she wanted me again. If she wanted it, who was I to stop her? Before I knew it, she grabbed my full length and pushed it into her center, and then I was lost in the girl. I told myself I didn't deserve it and fuck that I deserved to be happy, even if it was only for one night. She definitely knew what the fuck she was doing, that was for sure. Then, out of nowhere, Tyler, Oh, My, Gosh, yes, and that did it for me, this woman. Just hearing my name made this even better. I reached up and cupped both breasts in my hands as she went up and down on me. I couldn't have asked for a better night. Then, an hour later, we came down from the high that we were both on. As we lay here, me wrapped up in this woman's arms didn't seem surreal.

Sarah, Yeah, she mumbled. This was great. It sure was that she barely said and that I barely heard, and then she was fast asleep, and I happened to blurt out that I was falling for her, and that had never happened so fast because I have only known her for more than 3 months, but when you know, you know. I didn't think I'd care for this woman as much as I do; I just lay here watching her sleep for a long time before dozing off with her curled up into me and feeling like I'd never felt before, and I was out.