𝐅𝐋 | 𝟯

𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗥 𝖣𝖠𝖱𝖭𝖤𝖫𝖫 𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗗

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Casmir was sitting in class, specifically at the large round table that contained four other people.

"Markey, do you ever just shut up!" Tiana whispered-yelled, mugging Markey and he side eyed her.

"Do you ever look cute?" He retorted and she stayed quiet, "Oh.." He continued, going on his phone.

"Y'all over here arguing and my old bestfriend supposed to be coming," Ke'Moni pouted, growing impatient.

"Who's your old bestfriend? She bad? She nice? She mean?" Markey filled Moni with questions as she scrunched her face up.

"Mir know her, unless he forgot about her," She looked at Casmir as he finally looked up from his phone.

"I don't know that girl," He mugged her and she rolled her eyes at his unnecessarily rudeness.

They heard a knock on the door and the teacher got up out his seat to open it. He opened the door and spoke to the person before letting them in.

"Guys, this is a new student. Do you mind introducing yourself?" He announced, pointing to the girl as everyone stared at her.

Casmir was the last to look up, He couldn't lie and say the girl was ugly because she was pretty to him.

She looked oddly familiar he just couldn't put his finger on it and didn't care to ask where she was from.

"Um.. My name is Jurnei, and i'm came from Garden Heights," She smiled innocently as everyone stared at her some more.