𝐅𝐋 | 𝟳

𝗝𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗘𝗜 𝖢𝖠𝖬𝖬𝖨𝖫𝖤 𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗛

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Can you shutup?" Casmir mugged Yasmine as they all sat in Mr. Gemini's house, watching Lab rats that Jurnei put on. Yasmine looked at him and scrunched her face up then looked at Jurnei.

"You acting all different for this bitch. Yeah, Janiyah told me!" Yasmine yelled, pointing at Jurnei as her face fell in confusion.

"Girl, what did she tell you?" Jurnei tilted her head, looking at Yasmine up and down, observing the outfit she had on.

"She told me y'all two been fucking around," She spilled as everyone looked at her with a bored expression, knowing Janiyah was lying.

"You're so fucking delusional Janiyah," Jurnei retorted, putting her attention on Janiyah. "Let me know what the problem is,"

"Tell your friends how you stole Dre from me and fucked him," She seethed, her voice filled with anger and hurt. Jurnei rolled her eyes and smacked her teeth.

"Are you serious right now? That's really what you think happened, you're pitiful as fuck," Jurnei shot back, her own frustration bubbling to the surface.

But Janiyah was relentless. "Don't even try to deny it. I saw you two together, whispering and laughing. You knew he was mine, and you still went after him. You're a snake, Jurnei."

"And if you really knew your little fucking sister, you should have notice that laugh was fake as fuck. You saw the tears in my fucking eyes and still decided to choose his side over mine, you just dick dumb," Jurnei yelled, her voice cracking as the room fell silent and everyone stared at her.