𝐅𝐋 | 𝟭𝟮

𝗝𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗘𝗜 𝖢𝖠𝖬𝖬𝖨𝖫𝖤 𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗛

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It was now the next day, everyone was in the living room as Mr. Gemini talked about Janiyah's bruised face.

"I'm going ask y'all one more time, what happened to Janiyah's face?" Mr. Gemini voice was stern as he looked at his three other kids.

They exchanged nervous glances until Josiah spoke up, "Did you ask the person who's face is messed up?..." He trailed off, looking at Janiyah.

"I did.. She clearly didn't tell me so now i'm asking y'all," He said, looking around again.

They shrugged and he sighed, he ran his hands down his face before speaking again. "Everybody grounded,"

"How we grounded because her face messed up?" Jakai squinted his eyes, trying to make sense out of the situation.

"Because y'all acting clueless and I know y'all know what happened to her fucking face," He spoke aggressively, the room feel silent as they avoided eye contact with him.

"Okay, whatever floats your boat!" Josiah smiled, Mr. Gemini looked at Jurnei as she played with her fingers.

"You know what happened, worm?" He asked and she looked up, shaking her head 'no.'

"You know what, I don't even care no more." He walked away and Jurnei sighed in relief.

"Why not just tell him what happened?" Jurnei whispered to Janiyah.

Janiyah glanced nervously at her sister across the room, unsure of how to respond. "I don't know, it's complicated," she whispered back.

Jurnei raised an eyebrow. "Complicated how? He deserves to know the truth."

Janiyah chewed on her bottom lip, feeling the weight of guilt pressing down on her. "I just don't want him to go to jail for doing something crazy," she admitted quietly.