𝐅𝐋 | 𝟱

𝗝𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗘𝗜 𝖢𝖠𝖬𝖬𝖨𝖫𝖤 𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗛

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Jurnei was in her 2nd period class, currently writing what was on the board down on her paper. She looked up and saw a lightskin girl staring at her. She looked back down and made a face before looking back up.

She swallowed the lump in her throat as the girl still stared at her, she wasn't scared but she was confused about why she was staring. She wiped her face, thinking something was on it then the girl finally looked away.

Jurnei looked back down at her paper and sighed before looking back up, she was bored out of her mind. Especially since Ke'Moni wasn't there.

She looked back at the girl, seeing her staring again. Jurnei accidentally mugged her before her face softened.

The bell rang and Jurnei quickly got out of her seat, zooming out of the classroom. She walked the hallways until she heard her name being called making her stop.

"BESTIE," She heard a familiar voice, she turned around seeing Markey and Casmir walking towards her. She waved and smiled ear to ear.

The smile was fake though, the thought of Jailyn cheating lingered in her mind. Yeah, she didn't love him fully but somewhere in her heart she had a soft spot for him.

He was there when she needed him, he was a shoulder she could lean on. Even though half of the time he didn't listen but his still gave the best advice and she was glad for herself.

For him to cheat made her sad and mad, tons of emotions mixed together. She didn't know if she wanted to text him, call him, or ignore him. There was plenty things to do.

But, she wanted her get back. She wanted to do him how he did her, she wanted to drag his heart into the mud.

Even though two wrongs don't make a right, seeking revenge seemed like the only way to ease her pain. She felt consumed by anger and dishonesty.