𝐅𝐋 | 𝟭𝟭

⚠️⚠️

𝗝𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗘𝗜 𝖢𝖠𝖬𝖬𝖨𝖫𝖤 𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗛

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Jurnei and Ke'Moni sat in the living room while watching lab rats as Jurnei's phone kept ringing back to back. She finally sighed and picked it up as Takai's face covered her screen.

"Yes, Takai?" She said, trying to hide her annoyance as he started rambling on about what happened two days ago.

"I'm sorry, it was just my insecurities Jurnei. I believe you didn't kiss his bum- Aht, and I'm going stop you right there," She cute him off, rolling her eyes.

Ke'Moni and Jurnei made eye contact, Ke'Moni let out a low giggle making Jurnei hit her softly.

"It's good that you believe me, I love that for you." She added on, scratching her head. "But don't.. You started doing too much with the bummy shit,"

"My bad," He chuckled lightly, "We cool now?" He asked and Jurnei nodded slowly.

"Sure." She shrugged her shoulders, the front door opened and she saw it was Janiyah covering her face up. Jurnei's phone started ringing again and she looked at it seeing it was Casmir.

She hung up on Takai and answered Casmir's call, "Hello?" She spoke as soon as it connected.

"Wyd, my good bestie?" He asked and she looked at Janiyah, squinting her eyes at her.

"You okay?" She asked, narrowing her eyes and Janiyah nodded slowly.

"Yeah I'm okay, why?" Casmir questioned since he didn't know there was somebody else in the room.