◈21◈

I screamed as the cane stick made contact with my skin each time. My tears are just falling from my eyes but no one cares.

"How did I feel when you kissed my boyfriend? Huh?!" she said pulling my hair.

"Stop. I'm in pain," I cried.

"Oh honey, I want to make your attractive face more beautiful," she said, hitting me again, along with her hired girls.

After a few more hits, she stopped and said, "Stop girls. That's enough."

A satisfied smile played on her lips. She lifted my chin with her finger and said, "I can't express my feelings for you. Lovely...."

As she said this, the hired girls laughed along with her. I had no choice but to cry. These ten minutes of relentless beating took away all my physical strength.

But they were leaving like merciless. Yunjin suddenly turned around and said, "Oh...I want to tell you something to clear up your misunderstanding."

I looked at her with difficulty. She continued, "Do you think Jungkook loves you? Stupid....he's just playing with you. I didn't do these things alone. Want to know who's behind this?"

"Jeon Jungkook."

● ● ●

I opened my eyes in a unfamiliar house

I opened my eyes in a unfamiliar house. I had a headache but still I sat up holding my head. I saw saline tubes into my arm. I stared at it a little surprised.

After a while, Jungkook entered the room. He smiled at me and said, "Are you feeling better now?"

I stared at him blankly. The scene of that night flashed in my head.

[Flashback]

"Jeon Jungkook."

I don't believe it. Jungkook can leave me but won't play with me like this. He said he was sorry. He wanted to solve all the problems. It can't be. No way...

"I-I don't.....t-trust you," I struggled to get the words out.

"I know....I have proof," she says, taking out her mobile and turning on a recording.

ON RECORD:

"What were you doing with her? You love.... Y/N?" It was Yunjin's voice.

"Hell no. Why would I love a girl like her when you're in my heart? I only love you." And it was....Jungkook's voice.

"I don't believe you. If you're telling the truth, prove it."

"Okay, baby. I'll have her in my love trap in a few days. And with this excuse...you can do whatever you want with her."

Then only their laughter was heard.

"You heard, little b!tch? You exist nowhere in his heart. Get it in your fu¢king mind," she said & left clacking her heels.

I couldn't believe my ears. I closed my eyes in pain. Jungkook's various imaginary terrifying faces flashed before my eyes. And thus, I lost consciousness.

[End of Flashback]

"Y/N?" he touched my hand.

BANG!!

The sound of slapping echoed in the silent room. Jungkook kept his head to the side for a moment. He didn't expect it. But I could not control my anger. I am fed up with his acting.

"How many more plays? Don't you have enough peace?" I screamed. I angrily tore the tubes of saline from my hands.

Jungkook pushed the bed and hovered on top of me. He looked at me with fierced eyes and said, "What's up with you, lady?"

"Let go of me," I tried with all my might to free myself from his grasp.

"Y/N, calm down," he held me tighter.

Then I came up with an idea. I smashed my lips on his lips.

-----------End of EP 21-----------

14/04/2024
Sunday
09:25 PM