Disturbing news

(Direct continuation from last chapter)

Y/n pov
I eventually caught my bearings and heard Charlie softly humming to me which her humming calmed my shot nerves. once I calmed down I stood up and said "we should probably get started with our day...don't you agr-" I was cut off by something soft touching my cheek." I heard Charlie softly say "that was my way of saying thanks for checking up on me this morning." I held the spot and my cheeks warmed up. She walked to the door and said "come on Y/n...we have a busy day today." I nodded and followed her out.

Charlie pov
Maybe he'll be able to help me persuade the leader of the angelic army. Vaggie refused when I asked and so Y/n will be happy to tag along. Maybe since he's part fallen Seraphim and part Hellborn he can possibly help. I nudged Y/n and said "can you put on something nice please. I want you to come with me to a meeting that you can help Aid me." He smiled softly and nodded. I heard him snap my fingers and he was in a nice black and red Suit and had dress shoes on." He asked "would this be good?" I nodded and I texted Vaggie that I was leaving in with Y/n." She texted me to be careful.

Y/n asked "So where are we going Charlie?" He said "To the heavenly embassy to see if we can peursuade them to give us a chance to stop the Extermination." He nodded and I seen him opening and shutting his fist while taking deep breaths. I think he was nervous so I grabbed his hand and interlocked our hands and he looked at me and I said "I can tell your nervous Y/n...but I guarantee that we'll be ok and succeed with this."

He nodded and said "you're right...but I can't help but think something is gonna go wrong during this meeting." I hugged his arm and said "we'll be ok and if something goes wrong then we'll be prepared." He nodded and eventually we made it to the heavenly embassy and we walked in and we noticed how deserted it was but there was a singular bell.

Y/n pov
This is off putting big time...something is gonna happen...I need to keep my guard up for both mine and Charlie's sake. Charlie walked over and was about to ring it which I grabbed her wrist and it surprised her she looked at me and I said "something is off about this place Charlie...are you sure you want to take this risk. You're the next heir to the throne of hell...for your safety I'll push the bell because if it's a trap it'll target me instead of you...we need to be cautious which means we have to think long and hard about this." She took a second and thought for a moment and nodded towards me. I stopped grabbing her wrist and rung the bell. The sound reverberated around the deserted building.

We stood there and nothing happened which made my worry skyrocket. Suddenly a golden light appeared putting both of us in a spotlight. A golden parchment scroll floated down and it gave us an inkwell pen to sign. I looked at it and read it through which was basically telling us to identify ourselves before the meeting starts. Charlie picked it up and signed it and I was gonna sneak in until nothing happened. Damn security measures. They know I'm here as well. I became visible and signed the scroll and it bursted into a golden light and dissipated. We seen two large doors open and I followed her into the dark room ready to throw hands just in case something tries to attack us. I pulled Charlie next to me and suddenly a bright light turned on causing me to close my eyes for a brief second.

Charlie pov
I shouted "HOLY SHIT!!" I fell backwards but Y/n caught me before I can fall onto the ground. There was the leader of the army eating ribs. The angel said "Sup" I cleared my throat and said "Hello I'm Charlie...uhh my father wanted me to meet you?" The guy said "I'm knew that already." He went to shake my hand which I was gonna return but my hand went through and I was about to freak out until Y/n put his hand on my shoulder and said "he's  not physically here. That's a hologram" I nervously said "Uhh...I knew that already." The guy said "HAH YOU SEE..." I seen his expression change and said "Oh right she abandoned her position." He turned towards us and said "tell that bitch...that I'm glad she's gone."

Y/n pov
His disrespect is pissing me off. I'm gonna say a few things if Charlie likes it or not. I shouted "HEY ASSWIPE CUT THE JACKASS ACT! I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT BITCH...YOUR REFERRING TO IS LUTE SO SHOW SOME RESPECT BEFORE I TORCH YOUR ASS BACK TO THE GARDEN OF EVE WHICH YOU WERE BANISHED FROM!" The guy stared at me unamused and asked Charlie "who's the guard dog!" GUARD DOG. I'LL SHOW YOU GUARD DOG ALL RIGHT!!! All my wings shot out and caught on F/c flames and my horns shot out of my head and I threatenedly said "you better hope that we never cross paths Adam...My father slained you once and I'll do it in his honor!" He got up entertained and walked over to me and said "Ahh your Leviathan's boy...I'll love to massacre you in 6 months and will have my way with your little girlfriend over there!"

Charlie pov
I seen both of them become even more angered and suddenly all the lights in the room started flashing and the room started shaking...which was making me go off balance so I had to use my Authority to stop this. I hated doing that but I sternly said "Y/N L/N THAT IS ENOUGH OUT OF YOU! NOW CALM DOWN...I apologize for y/n's behavior" Y/n calmed down and Adam smugly looked at Y/n and taunted him one last time but Y/n backed up over to me and didn't break eye contact with Adam...not even once"

Timeskip after Charlie's song
(Here's the song if you want to listen to it. Exclude Lute)

Charlie pov (continued)
It's not fair! Adam looked at me and grabbed me by my tux roughly which Y/n grabbed his wrist and said with pure hatred "You will unhand her or your white robe is gonna turn blood red." Adam looked at him and said "fine...I shall let her go." He let go of me and y/n punched him in the gut roughly which Adam doubled over and Y/n than said "be prepared for YOUR execution in 6 months from now. You best not shy away or I'll find you myself even if it means I have to go through all 7 circles of hell to execute you."

Adam growled and I put my hand on Y/n's shoulder and gently massaged it and I said "let's get going Y/n. It looks like we have to work harder now more than ever." He nodded and I kicked Adam in his gem bag and we watched him drop and we walked out and we started on our way back to the hotel. I had tons of things on my mind while Y/n was fueled with rage by Adam's actions. I heard Y/n whispered "you best start counting your days Adam for when I see your face down here...the last thing you'll see is me standing over your mutilated corpse. I attempted to comfort him when he looked at me and said "he had no right grabbing you. I'll make him fear what the Sin of Envy is capable of. Not for my satisfaction but for your and everyone else's safety." He stormed off screaming in anger.

I decided to call Alazia because she can most likely cull Y/n's anger. I went to call her but I  realized she doesn't have a cellular device so I'll  just have to ask her when I get back to the hotel.