Hotel chaos

1 month later

Y/n pov
I woke up and noticed Charlie was missing. Hopefully she's just in the bathroom. I got up from the bed and put on my new Tuxedo which Winston mailed me from where he's at. I seen it was a midnight black and electric violet color. I walked to the bathroom and seen no one was in there. I made my way around the hotel using my shadows and when I got to Charlie's office seen everyone in there which Charlie was in a middle of a nervous breakdown.

I haven't seen her like this ever and I passed them and I put my hand on Charlie's shoulder and said "What's the problem." Charlie said clearly exasperated "I'm just not quite understanding why it's not working. Okay, okay, think Charlie. Think, think, think, think, think, think, think, think. Okay if I do this, it's going to be..we'll have trust falls every single morning. We can do- " I heard Angel said "Yikes". Charlie was having far more than just a nervous break down. She said "Come on, come on, come on, come on." I was concerned and said "Charlie be honest with me. Are you doing ok?" Angel was about to say something but Vaggie punched her which shut her up. Charlie looked at me and her eyes were bloodshot and wasn't physically well either. She said "Nope! No, not really. Ha ha. I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working. We've done trust falls, we've tried sharing our feelings, we only have a couple months left before the angels come." I watched her turn into her demonic form and laughed psychotically.

Lucifer will need to help this time. I said "Emily can you go grab Charlie a cup of water for me?" She nodded and ran off. I said "Charlie I'm gonna call your dad and have him help you." Her eyes went wide and she grabbed my shoulders and shook me while saying "Are you out of your mind here is the one that gave the ok for the new extermination. He just had a meeting and said "Go ahead and kill them...WAIT THATS IT!!" Vaggie said "Uhh kill?" Charlie responded "No he can get me a meeting with the top Angel." I grabbed her wrists and pulled them off of me and said "Charlie listen. We just had a meeting with Adam about 4 months ago and he is basically as ruthless as Satan himself. He will just go ahead and do the extermination EVEN if my mother says not to." I let her wrists go and I walked away and glanced over my shoulder and I said "I'll set up a meeting but I want you to get your father's opinion beforehand. He is the king of all of hell and he was the first one thrown out of heaven all the other kings followed him. I'm not gonna set up a meeting until you get your father's opinion." I walked out of her office and made my way to the bar and conjured a deck of cards and I decided to ease my stress by playing solitaire for a bit.

Timeskip till Mimzy arrives (I couldn't find a way to link the original and connect it to this story...since Y/n already met Lucifer and everything. Sorry to disappoint you."

Y/n pov
I listened to Alazia's and Lucifer's whole interaction and both of them seem to hate each other all of a sudden. Suddenly we heard a loud bang and we all looked and seen a small female introducing herself as Mimzy. We were confused ourselves at this new person. She seen Alazia and ran over and said "I heard Rumors that you were staying at this Slob Factory so I decided to drop by and visit for a bit." I noticed something off with this new person so I walk forward and I said "Ok Mimzy Spit it out. What is the true reason you're here?" She noticed me and walked over and said "Why who might you be?" I said "doesn't matter lady. Answer my question before I beat it out of you. Your eyes are actively avoiding direct contact so it's a dead giveaway. So speak now."

Husk chimed in and said "Everytime we met Mimzy you were nearly always bring trouble to us." Her eyes widen and ran over to Husk and said "Hey Pussy Cat. Can you pour this fine old gal a drink?" He groaned and poured her a drink. I watched Lucifer and Alazia about to go at it again for who should lead the tour. Eventually Charlie and Alazia acted as your guides for Lucifer. I seen Husk pour her a drink and followed Alazia to speak with her I believe. After a few moments all the lights in the hotel started flickering violently. What happened this time?"

I suddenly heard loud bangs at the hotel doors. Suddenly the door was bursted open and I looked at Mimzy and threateningly said "You have 5 seconds to explain yourself Sinner!" Mimzy sheepishly said "I mayyyyy have borrowed 50k a- Eep!" I watched her jump over the counter and hid behind it. She continued "And possibly hit the Leaders Girlfriend...that BITCH deserved it anyways. The loan sharks stormed in and said "Hey kid...where's the bitch hiding and we'll leave peacefully. My eyes twitched from being called kid." I gritted my teeth and I watched Pentious grab Niffty and hide, Charlie being lectured by her father on why sinners can't be redeemed, Vaggie grabbed her spear and said "everyone get to a safe distance. I'll keep everyone safe."

Alazia said "No my dear...I believe it's time for me to remind them why to never mess with the Radio demon." I watched Alazia's eyes turn into Radio Dials and the lights began flickering and turning green. I seen a Catapult being loaded to launch a massive fireball. I shouted "Alazia leave him Alive I'm gonna obliterate him myself for his insult to my age!" She nodded and we seen Tendrils shoot out of the ground and destroy the Catapult but it has already launched its ball. My wings all shot out at once and I flew  towards it and summoned Holy Blaze and sliced the flaming ball into a hundred pieces. I kept myself in the air and they started firing at me with their firearms and 2 of them had chain guns. I started dodging and weaving and said "Can't you aim any better. Even a damn duck can aim better than your failures as a mafia gang." I kept taunting them while Alazia was killing them in quick succession. I was keeping their eyes off of Alazia."

A few moments later

Alazia pov
I finished my onslaught and I used my tendrils to keep the one Y/n wanted restrained." I watched Y/n land and he walked over and said "You called me a child. I will make sure you never make that mistake again. I watched Y/n grab Y/n's face and he sinisterly said "burn in the Flames of Envy himself. Consider yourself lucky." I watched Y/n's hand become Engulfed by F/c flames and the Sinner started Screaming. He said "music to my ears. These flames are a mix of Angelic power and a demon kings flames." I watched the demons face melt and my tendrils retracted without me doing it myself. Looks like my shadows can feel the angelic power in the flames. I watched the demons flesh all begin to melt and once he was a skeleton Y/n crushed his head with his right hand." The flames dissolved and he wiped whatever remains of the demon on his handkerchief and tossed it aside letting his holy flames destroy it.

He looked at me and said "I believe you know what to do with Mimzy. If you don't tell her to get out...I will and will be a complete ass about it." I nodded and we walked in and the stray exorcist say "That was brutal and gruesome to watch. That was totally WICKED!" Charlie then said "Did you have to be that brutal about it hun?" Y/n responded "He first insulted my age...AND proceededs to destroy the hotel in the process. I personally believe I wasn't brutal enough.

Mimzy said "Well...Uh I might stay around here." I walked over and said "Mimzy I must ask you to leave immediately." She said "You actually enjoy being here?" I kept silent which she came over and poked me and said "You...Are...Heartless...Alazia!" She poked me with every word which I said "You intentionally brought those people here...putting everyone here at a high risk...so leave." She said "Ahh your a kidder."

Y/n walked over and he was fuming. Y/n grabbed her wrist violently and picked her up and threateningly said "I suggest you to listen and take your leave immediately. There two kings of hell right in this room. Myself of Envy...And Lucifer of Pride. So if you don't leave I'll MAKE you leave. I'm in no mood to deal with your rotten ass." He dropped her and she got up and grumbled and walked towards the door before saying "FUCK ALL OF YOU ASSHOLES!" She flipped all of us the bird and Y/n started storming over before I put my hand on his shoulder and said "Don't let her get to you. She was already leaving. So please calm down my Bambi."

He said "Fine." He fixed the collar and tie on his suit and walked away ignoring everyone. Charlie was about to follow him until I said "Charlie dear I believe Bambi wants to be alone for now. He just needs a bit of time to relax." Lucifer glares at me before his expression softened and said "Charlie i actually agree with Alazia right now. Y/n just needs a bit of time to relax alright. How about you tell me about what you and Y/n does on your guys free time. Charlie nodded and both of them walked towards her office. Y/n please calm down quickly. We are all worried about you.