A day in heaven 3rd part

Y/n pov
I kept walking around with my hands in my pockets looking for any possible place that Lilith might be. I kept walking for what felt like forever until began to recognize the area since it was extremely similar to where I met Lilith in my dream. I walked around the area until I heard a familar female clear her throat. I knew who it was and she said "I don't recognize you but you seen familar." I remember that my hair grew a bit longer since last time we met. Since it was months ago." She smiled softly at her and said "it's been far too long since we last conversed Lilith." I noticed her eyes widen and she walked over and grabbed the sides of my face and examined it and said "How...are you here Y/n?" I said "Well...long story short I managed to get Charlie a meeting with my mother. I had Lucifer talk to her first and try to talk her out of it but she's stubborn. We're only up here for the day and we'll be going back tomorrow.

I wanted to come and check on you since you saved my life last time...even though Lucifer was nearly slaughtered and your daughter went against Lucifer's order to stay at the hotel for her own safety and almost got killed herself killed. Lilith then said "Was she hurt?"

I shook my head no and said "Something awakened in my body after I became conscious again. I was overwhelmed by some type of energy which I had a blackout and when I snapped out of it I seen Leviathan on the ground in a vegetable like state and wasn't responding to anything." Lilith said "ok...take a seat next and listen carefully." I nodded and took a seat which she said "Lucifer had this happen a couple times also. What I believed what happened is that you used one of the tools in every Seraphins arsenal. They call it the Million Eye Stare...or something along those lines. But anyways that move only happens when a Seraphin reaches their highest peak of emotions that is usually caused when a Seraphin is protecting someone they cared deeply about. It's possibly the only offensive move a Seraphim can have. It puts whoever that gazes in one of the eyes that opens on a seraphim into a comatose state and seals all their powers for an indefinite time rendering whoever views it useless." I nodded and I looked at my hands and asked "how am I able to do it. I'm a fallen Seraphim that was birthed by the highest Seraphim and one of the most dangerous Demon kings. Wouldn't you think I would've been stripped of my Seraphim powers?" She shook her head and said "No if you share a blood of a Seraphim you will always be able to use your Angelic side...it's the same thing with my daughter. Her father was a Seraphim then became a demonic king while I was always up here after I passed from the living realm but I became a demon after I rejected Adams thirst for control over me and which I became a demon then married Lucifer and we had Charlie. She's in the same situation as you Y/n."

I was confused from how she came up here then she said "No I wasn't redeemed if you think that. Adam offered me a deal that I couldn't refuse which allowed me to have my own paradise up here if I left Lucifer which I accepted...plus me and Lucifer's marriage became strained for he stopped paying attention to me." I will have to tell her how much Lucifer misses her." I said "Lilith...Lucifer still wears his wedding band and he tells me constantly how much he regrets what he did to make you leave...I know it's not my position to come between you but Charlie has also been trying to contact you missing you.

I'm not gonna interfere with your little paradise but I should mention that Adam has already drew blood from me...think of what might happen when Lucifer or Charlie finds out he managed to harm me and becomes a fallen. He's gonna stop at nothing to hurt both Lucifer and your daughter. You may not care about Lucifer but think of what might happen to Charlie...You'll also lose your slice of paradise if Adam falls because your deal will become null and voided. Im not here to tempt you or anything but I'm letting you know what's possibly gonna happen far sooner than you think. Adam is already letting his pride and self-restraint corrupt him.

By the time of the next extermination which is like 2 months from now he is gonna die...and it'll be by my blade for he had harmed your daughter, her best friend, and myself already. I got up and turned around and said "Lilith you have a decision in front of you. Either return when we go back and cherish whatever time with your Ex-Husband and Daughter before the attack...or wait and be forced to leave and possibly see your daughter brutally harmed by Adam, your Ex-husbands Death...and my death as well. You'll lose everything you have left.