A day in heaven 2nd part

Y/n pov
I exited the hotel and decided to walk to the gates and ask Saint Peter where Alazia's mother is possibly located. When I got there I seen Peter at the gate and I whistled loudly which he seen me and I gestured him to come down. He flew down and said "how may I help you Y/n?" I replied "you have a list with everyone who entered heaven right?" He nodded and I said "May I ask for your help to find someone." He said "who do you want to find and why?" I said "A friend of mine is extremely worried about her mother and I want to find her so I can check on her mother first her well-being. I just want ease my friends stressed mind and return to her normal humble self." He said "so you have no malicious intentions." I raised my right hand and said "I promise that on my life and let the big man smite me personally if I dare try something." Saint Peter nodded and said "I can tell your being honest by your whole being and everything...before I help you may I ask why you're down there? because you seem far to nice to well mannered to be down there I seen how your life was but after you died I can't find anything." I nodded and said "then you seen how I had to kill to survive then." He nodded and I then I said "plus...I share blood with one of the demon kings as well but it's not Lucifer." He scratched his chin and asked "who is it then?" I said "Leviathan of Envy...but I'm not going into further detail." He nodded and said "now I see why you're down there. Who are you looking for?" I said "I don't know her first name but her last name is Heartfelt."

He nodded and started searching through the book and he said "I found her but I'll escort you to her myself...for safety reasons." I nodded and we walked through the gates and he said "How bad is your friend suffering from not knowing how her mother is?" I said "She has been not eating, isolating herself, and extremely quiet and hasn't been sleeping properly." He nodded and said "that bad huh." I nodded and said "Unfortunately so. I've never seen her this bad in...EVER. So doing this will ease her mind greatly and hopefully ease her anxiety and stress." He nodded and we stopped outside of the house and we walked up to the door and Peter knocked on it. I heard a female say "Coming...just give me a few seconds." After a few moments a female answered the door and was surprised to see Peter. She said "Oh Peter it's been far too long since we last seen each other...what do you need?" He said "it's nice to see you too Mrs.Heartfelt but I don't need something but rather he does. I was only seeing him here. I trust you can handle things from here.

She nodded and said "Please come in." I looked at Peter and said "Thank you Peter. You truly are a Saint." He smiled and left. I followed the female in the house and she asked "Please take a seat where you feel comfortable do you want anything to drink?" I said "No thank you Mrs. Heartfelt. Take your time but we do need to talk for a bit for it's important." I sat down on the chair and she walked into the kitchen and came out with some cookies and sat down across from me. She smiled softly and asked "May I know your name?" I nodded and said "I'm Y/n L/n and I'm Sera's son." She gasped and said "I didn't know Sera had a son...Why haven't ever met you before?"

I replied "it's because my Father is Leviathan of Envy. That's why you never met me before. My father was a demon king and my mother is the highest Seraphim. So I'm stuck down there because of my mixed blood." She said "You poor dear child...I'm sorry to hear this your stuck down there." I knew better to get mad or Alazia will literally tear me a new ass." I replied "It's fine Mrs. Heartfelt." I decided to keep quiet of what I did when I was a human.

She poured herself some water and asked "what did you need to talk to me about Y/n?"
I replied "you have a daughter named Alazia right?" She nodded and asked "Did something happen to her? I tapped the tips of my fingers a bit trying to figure out how to explain to her. When I got this I said "She's honestly not doing so ok as of Late...She's been extremely worried about your wellbeing. She hasn't been Eating, Sleeping, socializing, or anything that would be beneficial for her help. I can't even tell you how many times she broke down and cried into my shirt. She needs to talk to you or I fear she's gonna do something she'll regret big time?" Mrs. Heartfelt became extremely concerned and said "how am I supposed to help. She's stuck down there and I'm up here unable to do anything to help her. I said "I can call one of my friends that she is hanging out with currently." Mrs. Heartfelt nodded and I pulled out my phone and decided to call Emily which I know she is with currently."

I pressed Emily's contact and it rang and was picked up and I heard soft 30s-40s classic music playing in the background. Emily asked "who is it?" I said "hey it's Y/n...can you hand the phone to Alazia for me." She said "yeah I can...why Alazia?" I replied "I'm have someone here to ease her stress." I heard Alazia say "Emily why are you trying to hand me this accursed device?" Emily replied "It's Y/n he said it's important. I heard Alazia say "Are you doing ok my little Bambi?"  I replied "yeah I am but I have a surprise for you. I believe you'll love it." I handed it to Mrs. Heartfelt and she asked "Baby...I'm here to help ease your stress." I let them converse and I sat there politely and kept quiet.

Timeskip 1 hour later

Y/n pov (still)
I sat next to Mrs. Heartfelt and rubbed her back to confront her since she cried a bit during the talk which she said "I love you too baby...please don't worry too much about me...I'm getting taken care of perfectly here. I do hope I see you up here at some point...love you baby...here he is." Mrs. Heartfelt handed me my phone and Alazia said "thank you my Bambi for letting me talk to my mom again. You always know how to make me feel better...please be safe there. I love you Bambi and I'll see when you get back." I replied "I love you too and I'll see you when I get back home." We hung up and I looked at Mrs. Heartfelt and thanked her for helping Alazia feel better. She suddenly embraced and sobbed for a bit. When she calmed down she thanked me and then led me to the front door.

I decided to see Lilith next since the last time I seen her was when I was in that unconscious state." If I remember she was at some sort of beach house. So look for a beach house like structure. After her It'll most likely be time for the meeting and after I believe my mother will bring me to the big guy so we can get this whole mess cleaned up.