Caretaker Alazia and a helpful aid

(Direct continuation of last chapter )

Charlie pov
I was becoming increasingly worried about Y/n and Angel because it has been hours since they left." I was about to get Vaggie to find them until the door was kicked in revealing Angel carrying Y/n." I noticed Y/n clutching his left arm and Angel put him down and he walked passed me holding his arm. Angel walked over and she smelt like sewage and I noticed Y/n faintly shared the Scent as angel. I said "you smell horrible Angel. What happened?" She pulled me into my office for something.

Y/n pov
I decided to find Alazia because I wanted her to specifically aid me mostly because I feel like she might be able to help put my arm in place without causing me any pain. I decided to ask husk first. I walked over to the bar and seen him drunk and passed out. I groaned because he won't be waking up so Niffty is my best option. I entered the kitchen hoping Niffty was thst which luckly she was. I said "Hey Niffty can I have your help with something. She turned and seen my slightly beaten and bruised body. She zoomed over and started asking if I'm in pain and what happened. I said "I'm in a bit of pain and my arm is dislocated...that's why I'm looking for Alazia. Me and Angel were fleeing the 3 Vees and had to escape though a sewer. Can you please tell me where Alazia is Niffty?"

She nodded and started dragging me behind her and we ended up on the top floor and she lead me to door and she knocked on it and Alazia shouted "you can come in...the door is unlocked. Niffty ran off and I knocked with my good arm and said "knock knock...I'm coming in." I heard her shout "NOT YET DEAR IM CHANGING!!!" I heard rustling around and she then open her door partially and calmly said "now you can come in now Y/n." She opened the door and I walked in and used my foot to shut the door behind me.

Alazia pov
Thank Satan that I'm an overlord...it would look horrible if Y/n seen the mess of my room. I turned and my eyes went wide in shock and panic. I grabbed his wrist and brought it up to my eye level and demanded "Who did this to you dear?" His left arm was dislocated and his shirt was a mess. he also smelt like sewer water for some reason." His eyes showed immense pain and he said "it was my own fault. Let's just say I chased Angel down and had a run in with the Vees and dislocated my arm while escaping. I was stunned by everything he just told me.

Y/n pov
I looked at Alazia and said "But...anyways I was coming to see if you can put my arm back into its socket without causing me pain...or not much pain that is." She walked over to me and put her cane in her armpit and said "I guess I can...but it'll cost you~~." The pain was beginning to spread and it was beginning to intensify so I said "Fine...just name it...but it better not be me giving you my soul. She had her signature smile and said "nothing of that sort dear. All I want is a small kiss right here. She tapped her lips and my face flushed and I looked away clearly nervous.

Alazia pov
This is gonna be a memory that I won't ever forget. His flustered face is so adorable. he walked over to me and he was about a half a foot shorter than me. He looked up at me and closed his eyes while puckering his lips. I smiled at his cute smile and moved my hair behind my ears and leaned down and kissed him softly. I decided to use this opportunity to fix his dislocated arm since I had him distracted by kissing him. With one sudden movement a loud snapping noise was heard and he let out a small whimper of pain.

After I got done putting his shoulder back in place I separated the kiss. His eyes slowly opened and he backed up. His face was a darker red and he thanked me and went to leave. I walked and put my hands on both of his shoulders and said "y/n dear...you can use my shower to clean yourself."

Y/n pov
I was gonna protest but her stare had me change my mind. I rubbed my now fixed arm and asked "Are you sure it's ok Alazia?" She said "yeah I'm ok with it." I knew I had clothes so I asked "what should I do about clothing?" She snapped her fingers and held her palm flat next to her and a pair of clothing appeared in existance and said "I have that covered dear." I took the clothes and she gently caressed my cheek and said "go on and go take a shower ok. If you need anything just call for me dear." I nodded and she gently bent down and lifted my chin and gave me a small kiss on my forehead. She started gently push me towards the bathroom. I was confused by her odd behavior because Vaggie told me that she is nothing short of evil. I shut the door behind me and thoughts filled my head. Is Alazia in love with me or something??? No that's not possible. She's the Radio demon so she must be doing this to gain something out of it...but she did softly and gently kissed me...soo many questions...but yet so few answers."